+ Reply to Thread

Thread: R9 270x gpu

Soulwalker

Default R9 270x gpu

Is this card capable of running this game at more than 25 FPS? Or better than as low as 5 FPS in conquest? I can't seem to get this game to run well with this card even with the Low Quality Rendering settings on. Any advice or help would be appreciated. Is it just a crap card and doesn't do well with this game? I've installed both sets of drivers and tried both (beta and latest) and have had settings all over the place, even with terrible pixel settings my FPS tends to drop into the unplayable lag when in big Conquest fights.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Trendsetter View Post
    Is this card capable of running this game at more than 25 FPS? Or better than as low as 5 FPS in conquest? I can't seem to get this game to run well with this card even with the Low Quality Rendering settings on. Any advice or help would be appreciated. Is it just a crap card and doesn't do well with this game? I've installed both sets of drivers and tried both (beta and latest) and have had settings all over the place, even with terrible pixel settings my FPS tends to drop into the unplayable lag when in big Conquest fights.
    I have the sapphire Toxic version of your card - framerates are flawless. What CPU are you sporting?

Soulwalker

I just installed a R9 280 and I'm having the same issue. It's dumb that a new video card can't preform as well as my old card from 5 years ago.

+ Reply to Thread