+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Glyph is one of the greatest pieces of **** I ever had to deal with.

Soulwalker

Default Glyph is one of the greatest pieces of **** I ever had to deal with.

Its not even as bad as wildstars launcher. Why Trion, why do you gotta jump on the ****ing bandwagon to be ****ing fancy like EA, or other provides of this **** service? Why? Cuz now it keeps telling me the god damn app is running when I try to patch the piece of ****. I tried turning off firewall, I tried running as admin *wont run, gives me 32x error* I tried restart then running it, never any good, says app is still ****ing running and I am tired of it. Honestly I wouldnt even be dealing with this and, yes, this is the Rift forum, I dont care, if my gf didnt wanna play that Korean Rip off cash grab Archeage so damn much and wanted me to play it too spite countless times I told her its a ****ing wallet trap.

Fix your ****, or get rid of Glyph and let us start the ****ing game thru its executable.

Soulwalker

Oh look I gotta ****ing reinstall the ****ing Game and Glyph everytime a ****ing patch in your fail korean ****fest all in one installer gets a ****ing update. Aint that just god damn swell? Imperfect World does it, NCFail ****ing does it, and now Trion, probably forced into it by Koreans, ****ing does it.

When does the fail end?

Rift Master

Right click Glyph shortcut, choose "Open File Location", slowly click GlyphDownloader twice to change the name. Add a p at the end to make it GlyphDownloaderp. Hit enter to save. Now fire up Rift and you'll get a couple of error messages, but no more stupid Glyph updating.

+ Reply to Thread