+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warning:do not buy partial stacks from the auction house!!!!!!!!

Soulwalker

Default Warning:do not buy partial stacks from the auction house!!!!!!!!

The auction house is bugged to where if you buy partial stacks of something the buyer will not receive your money, you will not receive your items, and the auction house keeps the cash. If you use the auction house and need something YOU MUST BUY 100% OF THE STACK NO PARTIALS OR IT WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY AND U WILL RECEIVE NOTHING!!!!

Thanks
    BoxxyBaby@Seastone

Quote Originally Posted by BoxxyBaby View Post
    The auction house is bugged to where if you buy partial stacks of something the buyer will not receive your money, you will not receive your items, and the auction house keeps the cash. If you use the auction house and need something YOU MUST BUY 100% OF THE STACK NO PARTIALS OR IT WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY AND U WILL RECEIVE NOTHING!!!!

Thanks
    BoxxyBaby@Seastone
    Sorry you are having this issue. I wonder if it is just a glitch? Yesterday I purchased several partial stacks and did not have any issues receiving what I paid for at the price marked.

However, I have no way to know if the payment I made actually made it to the seller...so how can this be verified?

Thread from yesterday regarding this:

http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...-only-one.html

Bunch of us saw this yesterday. I still don't have the two partial buys of mats I made, nor has the plat been refunded.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Soulwalker

agree bought some mats needed for a quest and nothing and haven't seen the mats or my plats back

+ Reply to Thread