+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: **NOT GETTING MAIL AFTER WINNING AUCTIONS** Im not the only one

Soulwalker

Default **NOT GETTING MAIL AFTER WINNING AUCTIONS** Im not the only one

not getting mail after winning auctions of partial stacks,been over 10 mins relogged , reloaded ui .. im not the only one. Is this something thats being fixed now? Really annoying problem

I'm getting (or not getting) the same thing. Complete stack shows up. Partial stack is lost in limbo atm.

Add me to the list....
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Soulwalker

Same here :-)

yep my hubby and I aren't either : I wonder what's next ... hmmm ... starting to rain monkey's and unicorns!

Shadowlander

Also not getting items I won on the auction house after doing a buyout on a split of stacks, I watched my plat go down and saw the message in chat window saying I had bought the items, but then no mail. This has happened to me twice tonight. I am on the Wolfsbane shard.

Rift Disciple

Not sure if it helps, but last week someone mailed me some mats that never arrived.

Soulwalker

Default ***47.5plat!!!! I have lost so far to trion

After purchasing vials this morning my plat disappeared and have not yet received my items, moneys or even a response. Obviously this glitch has been around a while and it keeps rearing it's ugly greedy head. Just give me my plat back and I promise not to buy partial stacks again !!!

Soulwalker

Default 110 pt gone so far

same thing happened to me on 2 of my chars in 2 days... made a ingame ticket... hope they reply

Just wanted to add some more weight to the stack...

Same issue not getting what I paid for.

<O└d Skool>

Rift Master

Same thing on Zaviel. Received one while four others lost in lala land.

Rift Chaser

Add me to the list, on Zaviel. Bought 2 partial stacks of leather. payed for them but they never arrived. I do not dare buy partial stacks anymore till this is fixed. And a bit nervous to buy/sell anything in the ah due to it, for fear od items and money disappearing in the void.
    Last edited by Serathe; 09-18-2014 at 07:05 AM.
    Proud builder of the following dimensions on Zaviel: On Serathe: O-RP Family park and tree hotel , Grotto mansion , Little Ravenshire , Vila Plankcraft, The Raven - Edgar Allen Poe, Fairytale fountain and menagerie, O-RP Beach resort Knock knock On Orticia: Villa Gothica , Orticia's lair

Soulwalker

Default Same here

Purchased a partial stack of crafting mats = TWICE - haven't received them. Went through everything I can imagine - reloading UI - relogging, etc. Nothing works. I'll take my platinum back thank ya very much and NOT purchase splits again.

Soulwalker

Default similar problem

i just sold 18 dream orbs on my alt and received 60 plat for the entire stack, i listed them for 30 plat each (it was the best at the time) current list price is about 40 each now.

Default No Rex No Plat

I bid on a rex 2 days ago and the time expired. AH shows I have no open bids and I received no rex and did not get my 1053 plat back. No reply to my ingame ticket either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast