+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: No e-mail order confirmation for 3.0 pre-order, normal?

Ascendant

Default No e-mail order confirmation for 3.0 pre-order, normal?

Just bought the pre-order for 3.0. and it shows in the Transaction History in Glyph, but in the good old days before that annoyance I'm sure I received e-mail confirmation of purchase so I had 'hard coy' evidence.

Does that no longer get sent? Is there any way to obtain a 'receipt' as proof of purchase?

Plane Touched

Checked your junk mail folder etc? I received an e-mail confirmation of the purchase

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kaltai View Post
    Checked your junk mail folder etc? I received an e-mail confirmation of the purchase
    Yup, nothing received at all, last e-mail was a Glyph access code some days ago.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Sorry to hear that you didn't get a confirmation email. In most cases this will be sent pretty quickly.

If you didn't find one in your spam/junk folders it's tough to pinpoint on this side what may have caused that message to be blocked. If you check your account page do you see that you own the game?

I just want to make sure you are able to access confirmation of this purchase, even if that email is not received.

Thanks!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by GM Fasti View Post
    Sorry to hear that you didn't get a confirmation email. In most cases this will be sent pretty quickly.

If you didn't find one in your spam/junk folders it's tough to pinpoint on this side what may have caused that message to be blocked. If you check your account page do you see that you own the game?

I just want to make sure you are able to access confirmation of this purchase, even if that email is not received.

Thanks!
    Cheers, for picking this up.

I'm not sure what I should expect to see in Glyph, and I'm not at home ATM to fire the game up.

After logging into Glyph the LIBRARY section is empty (I'm hoping this is simply for off-line games), but the TRANSACTION HISTORY shows every payment I've made to the game starting with my pre-order in Feb. '11, ending with this pre-order #135844316.

Note that within the last hour I've received an e-mail about Archeage going live.

Given I use a paid-for e-mail service that provides no spam filtering which isn't configured by myself, then the fact I got that and a Glyph access code on 8 September makes me believe that an e-mail from the pre-order hasn't gone missing at my end.

As I say, I'm not at home so I'm doing this in a web browser and not the Glyph client .. which I usually have to re-download every time I run it.

This isn't a 'big deal' as far as I can see, the History (and the confirmation from PayPal) gives me confidence the order was processed okay, but the lack of any e-mail just leaves me wondering.
    Last edited by Kerin; 09-17-2014 at 04:38 AM.

Ascendant

Just a follow-up to say I just logged into the game and I have a bunch of items in the mail and a chunk of Loyalty from this pre-order so the order did indeed get processed just fine even though I didn't get the mail.

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread