+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Authentication code arrives; but only after several hours

Soulwalker

Default Authentication code arrives; but only after several hours

Returning player, trying to log into my account now that the game has switched over to Glyph. I use hotmail, not gmail, so no promotional tab shenanigans. I have received authenticator e-mails, however there was a delay of hours before I received them. In fact, I was not even home when I did, checking the e-mails on my phone, which did me no good. I cannot log into the Glyph website, nor the Glyph launcher. I've e-mailed customer support and was given an automated reply saying it would be "96-120" hours before I received a response. Unsure what else to do.
    Last edited by Ansimika; 09-16-2014 at 06:55 PM.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

I do apologize for the customer service wait times, but we are making good progress. If you have already requested one of these codes, it should arrive shortly, so please bear with us.

Thanks for your patience!
    Last edited by Fasti; 09-17-2014 at 04:33 AM.

I never get an email the first time.... I always just hit "Resend Code" and it comes immediately at that point.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

+ Reply to Thread