+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Shattered

Thread: In game support exist???

Soulwalker

Default In game support exist???

It has been two weeks since my original petition. One response 6 days later asking if I still need assistance and to reply if so. Many replies later and still not another reply. Of course if they actual READ the petition they wouldn't have needed to ask a question and just resolve.

Does in game support actually exist or just doing generic answers and hoping most go away???

Your reference number for this ticket is 140903-000142.

Sword of Telara

I have a guildie that basically got the same (lack of) response.

It is sad to see just how bad Trion's support has fallen.

Soulwalker

Default Still Waiting

Been part of Rift since 2011 and now my 2nd ever post that is in the thread I started. I am not in the habit of complaining however I cannot understand or accept that I am being ignored.

Live chat is useless when it seems to constantly be around 300 people in queue with hours of waiting.

Please review my ticket and provide an answer.
    Last edited by Thurendor; 09-17-2014 at 03:55 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Worthless Customer Support

So this morning finally got through in Live Support which is another issue.

Ticket on 9/2 only responded to on 9/8 because I posted updates asking for a reply. Then nothing since that date no matter how many updates to the ticket.

Joined Live Support on Wednesday and after 6 hours the chat window crashed. Tried again Thursday and finally gave up and went to bed after 6.5 hours. On Friday I logged in around 6:30 cst and fell asleep around 2am (not young anymore) but they replied around 3:30. I was 4th in queue at 1am.

On Saturday I connected right at 8am and was 2nd in queue. By 8:23 I was first. The average wait timer kept updating but a GM didn't actually talk to me until 10:36. How can a person being 1st in queue wait 2+ hours when the average timer is updating. Probably because I chose Rift for the game. I believe support is favoring other games over Rift. So even though you spend dollars that count the same no matter which game you play they don't think as high of people who spend in Rift and make them wait longer times than necessary or fair.

Did not get the help I wanted and even though the game wouldn't let me get beyond 95% for a long while they do not care if my 160% buffs were wasted looking at the loading screen. Had 20 minutes left when I logged but when finally able to see they were gone. At one point I could hear people for about 3 minutes casting spells while I stared at a 95% loading screen. Only have this issue on the days that Glyph updates.

Poor customer service is why I decided to cancel my patron and not purchase the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurendor View Post
    Only have this issue on the days that Glyph updates.
    Glyph seems to be a nightmare. I don't use it. Uninstall Glyph, delete any leftover Glyph files/folders, and use riftpatchlive.exe from the Rift folder to get into the game. I'll probably leave Rift if they ever disallow using the original patcher. I have better things to do than deal with Glyph.
    Last edited by Shattered; 09-20-2014 at 07:05 PM.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Rift Master

It's nothing new, they simply don't have the staff of pre-f2p. F2p brought a skeleton crew to the last-chance table.

Soulwalker

Two weeks?!?! I'm nearing on 5 days.
    ...and I thought that was bad.
    I feel for you dude!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by D3monicKiss View Post
    Two weeks?!?! I'm nearing on 5 days.
    ...and I thought that was bad.
    I feel for you dude!

Still not as bad as I have it. First had a problem with Glyph not letting me log in on July 2nd. Sent in a ticket immediately. Didn't get a response 'til I waited for live chat. I then updated my ticket on August 15th.

Still no response to that update

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered View Post
    Glyph seems to be a nightmare. I don't use it. Uninstall Glyph, delete any leftover Glyph files/folders, and use riftpatchlive.exe from the Rift folder to get into the game. I'll probably leave Rift if they ever disallow using the original patcher. I have better things to do than deal with Glyph.
    Is riftpatchlive.exe from Glyph's own Rift folders? That is honestly the last thing I can/will try before just giving up completely.
    Last edited by Yaros the Hawk; 09-21-2014 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaros the Hawk View Post
    Is riftpatchlive.exe from Glyph's own Rift folders? That is honestly the last thing I can/will try before just giving up completely.
    The riftpatchlive.exe file is in the main Rift folder. Just drag it to your desktop and you have a shortcut to Rift that bypasses Glyph (once you have gotten Glyph off your drive). Why go through these Glyph issues when it's so easy not to? I have no problems ever logging in to Rift, except when everyone does (DDoS attacks or whatever has been going on on the weekends).
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

+ Reply to Thread