+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Squeegee

Thread: Broken servers

Default Broken servers

.....are broken
    Shut your pie hole!!!

I will second that, why is it Saturday mornings are always having connectivity issues, major latency, being disconnected for inactivity while fighting a mob etc etc. It is very frustrating as a monthly subscriber.

Soulwalker

Faeblight is having issues as well. I missed my unstable artifact hunting because of this. =>.<= Does anyone know if there is a DDOS or if it is just bargain servers being crap yet again?

Telaran

wow u missed ur artifacts hunting...i can't play since yesterdat lol

Soulwalker

Lol. Mine was working fine this morning. Now the servers are showing up as offline. Maybe they are working on a fix.

Soulwalker

Default DDOS attach

Yeah.. they chose a high game traffic day to do it just to piss everyone off

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by shysaki View Post
    Yeah.. they chose a high game traffic day to do it just to piss everyone off
    It's a DDoS. Likely the attacker picked a high game traffic day to maximize impact and troll-feeding grief.

Soulwalker

they have all the servers locked now what is up with that ..hope we get something outta this

Shadowlander

Default Sorry but this should not occur

The blame here I place is on allowing denial of service attacks to occur. Company at fault, whether lazy or stupid, it is their responsibility to secure the game environment.

Soulwalker

It's not Trion's fault that a bunch of teenage kids (I'm guessing here) had nothing better to do than to run a DDoS attack on Trion.

No one expects a DDoS attack, and honestly, there's not much of a way to prevent them in the first place. Well, there is ONE way, but that would result in no one being able to play the game...ever again, and I don't want that.

+ Reply to Thread