+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is up with the log in system for the game??

Default What is up with the log in system for the game??

Every time I log into the game, about every other day, it keeps saying "looks like you are logging in from a different location, please enter access code we sent to you" I go to my email and there is no code in there, clicked resend but still nothing. How can it say I am in a new location when I use the same computer every time?

Ever since log in moved to the Glyph system it is always asking me for a new code every time I want to log in, but doesn't send a code to my registered email. But my email obviously works or I couldn't log into the forums. Yet I can't log into my account management.

Soulwalker

Same here, just try login and ask me enter code. I am not getting it in my email. Already check spam mail as well and nothing. Trying resend code 2-3 times and still not getting it.

I am having the exact same issue!

I upgraded my computer (new video card, new SSD) and reinstalled Glyph. When I log in, it tells me that I'm coming in from a new location (which seems right, since the computer has a new hard drive) and says it's sending me a code.

Only it never arrives. (No, it's not in my spam folder. No, it's not under a "Promotions" tab in Gmail. Yes, I'm able to receive other emails.) Glyph/Trion isn't sending the email.

I'm actually not receiving ANY emails from Trion. I set an alert for this thread, to email me when any replies are posted, and I wasn't notified that cloudie had responded.

I know everyone wants to play the "is it plugged in" game. I know everyone likes to scoff when someone says they're more experienced than that.

Fact is, I have hit this authentication code many times (on my laptop particularly, as I move that around quite a bit). So I'm used to this code and how long it takes. It's normally instant.

Tonight, it's broken. My patron status is no protection against email screwups.

Dear Trion, fix your stuff please. Send me an email when you do. I'll go play Blizzard games until you see fit to let me back in yours.

Soulwalker

defintely Trion side issue. I try create new account and received Trion email for new acc creation. But still not receiving the validation email

Ha! An email showed up. However, I've tried logging in from two computers and I've clicked resend code so many times that apparently the code I've received isn't the one they want from me.

I guess I'll stop clicking things for a while and see if any more emails show up.

Soulwalker

great new feature. every 2 or 3 days i have to enter a code and now no code come with mail, cause no mail is there. first time with this problem but some other problems stole my time. overall i couldnt play ANY Triongame the last 30 days for NOT 30 days. Will we get any for that?!

And the final LOL... i even cant log in my account on Glyphsite. So i can open a ticket or get some help there. Real great new feature. get it work
    Last edited by Dorbando; 09-12-2014 at 07:10 PM.

Soulwalker

How incompetent is this company? I cannot get the authentication email either.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Alatarv View Post
    Ha! An email showed up. However, I've tried logging in from two computers and I've clicked resend code so many times that apparently the code I've received isn't the one they want from me.

I guess I'll stop clicking things for a while and see if any more emails show up.
    Doesn't help even if we received the email. They are being delay. The code will only last for a short while. So buy the time we received the delay email, those codes already become invalid.

Yep, I figured that out. The good news is, Diablo III is lots of fun tonight.

Trion must've bought some Blizzard stock.

Soulwalker

Same here, nothing has changed on my end. My ip address is the same but went to log in and got the authentication code box. Waited and waited and still waiting. Hitting resend does nothing, and its been way more than "a few minutes". Its not in any spam folder (not using gmail either). I even logged in and played just fine this afternoon. Seriously regret renewing my patron pass a few days ago now.
    What makes it worse is you cant even log in to the glyph website to contact support, at least I cant, it takes me right back to the authentication code input box. So how exactly are we supposed to get this fixed?
    Last edited by socialdyslexic; 09-12-2014 at 08:26 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by socialdyslexic View Post
    Same here, nothing has changed on my end. My ip address is the same but went to log in and got the authentication code box. Waited and waited and still waiting. Hitting resend does nothing, and its been way more than "a few minutes". Its not in any spam folder (not using gmail either). I even logged in and played just fine this afternoon. Seriously regret renewing my patron pass a few days ago now.
    What makes it worse is you cant even log in to the glyph website to contact support, at least I cant, it takes me right back to the authentication code input box. So how exactly are we supposed to get this fixed?
    This is the new Trion plan to deal with complaints, we are no longer allowed to send in a ticket asking for help.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Unhappyplayer View Post
    How incompetent is this company? I cannot get the authentication email either.
    I'm beginning to think its beyond measure to be honest.

Soulwalker

Same here using hotmail and not getting the e-mail

Soulwalker

Same too T-T

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast