+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fasti

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: IP block

Soulwalker

Default IP block

Greetings to all.
    I have a problem. My IP has been blocked by the system.
    And now I`m unable to log in my account in the Glyph or simply visit Trion`s web-site.

I am sure that it is IP block as I checked all the possible causes. No anti-virus, firewall turned off, problems with ISP / DNS / IP at the computing system is not. I need to use a proxy server to write this letter. Create a new account - does not help.

I read that sometimes that happens. The system has some troubeshot and some IP automatically stored in a black list. Recommend to contact the technical support, what I did using a proxy, in order that used to visit the site. But the support does not respond. It has long been no answer. Also I did not get a letter that I received the ban, which proves that it was system error.

When I try to log in to the Glyph I get an error # 2016.

When I try to go to the official site I receive an error:
    The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
    The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

Summarize.
    Because of a system problem I was blacklisted by Trion.
    I can not log in to the site, or Glyph.
    Support does not reply.

What do I do, my friends?
    The game is beautiful, but the possibility of playing it, I probably will not have more.

PS I apologize for the grammar. translated by google translate
    Last edited by Madrow; 09-02-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Soulwalker

Have exactly the same problem. I'm sure it's not on my end. Tech support doesn't respond to e-mails.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Sorry for the delays. I promise, the support team is making great progress to get caught up, so please bear with us.

Thanks!

Soulwalker

oh.. I`m realy glad to see some message from administration..)

Soulwalker

Default Regional IP block

today I tryed to log in from my phone.. I get some error..
    yesterday my friend tryed to get the game, but get an error..

TrionWorlds, are you kidding me?

Soulwalker

Default Sane exact issue

BUMP

Same*

I am also recieving this problem and have 6 support tickets my first one being 2 weeks long without a reply. My most recent ticket is #140908-000229 and my IP is 73.43.11.203 if needed.
    I am currently logged in on my phone which is my only means of logging into the Trion website since I cannot or login through Glyph from my computer.

Thanks.
    Last edited by NikevSpeed; 09-10-2014 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Typo in title, additional information

Somehow, I think Trion (or their ISP) tried blaclisting IPs to solve their DDOS problem and some unlucky (and innocent) fellows got their IP blacklisted in the process. Just a guess though.
    Pantz@Hailol
    Asia's best cleric

Soulwalker

Default Un blocked

Thanks. I am now unblocked and can finally log on to the BB and game. :-)

Soulwalker

Default Unblocked!!

I, too, am now able to login as I please through Trion and Glyph.

Many thanks!

Soulwalker

Default IP Block

"Please unblock IP adress of my friend he can access forum/glyph/game for 2+ weeks now and no response on his ticket yet his IP adress is 176.106.121.125 and latest ticket number [Incident: 140904-001082]‏ out of 4 tickets.He played Rift before ,now he can not log on again.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Dime86 View Post
    "Please unblock IP adress of my friend he can access forum/glyph/game for 2+ weeks now and no response on his ticket yet his IP adress is 176.106.121.125 and latest ticket number [Incident: 140904-001082]‏ out of 4 tickets.He played Rift before ,now he can not log on again.
    Tell your friend to pay for a VPN service if he wants to play Rift while they fix the issue. Its what I've been having to do all month since this problem started happening. We shouldn't have to pay for an external service just to play this game...especially since some of us are actually paying customers :/ .....but if he's a junkie like me he'll do it. My IP has been blocked more than this month than it hasn't and I've been in contact with Trion the whole month via live chat and its not doing me any good. So he really might be better off just getting a VPN.

Soulwalker

Default I was waiting for this day..

my friends .. seems I'm unblocked
    Last edited by Madrow; 09-12-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Soulwalker

Default please

Eu também estou com o mesmo problema!

Não consigo ter acesso a nenhum site e ao jogo por causo do ip bloqueado!

Meu ip: 179.216.40.199

[Incident: 140914-000036]‏

I'm using vpn in to post in forum!

+ Reply to Thread