+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Help! Glyph Not sending authentication key to my Email.

Soulwalker

Default Help! Glyph Not sending authentication key to my Email.

Help! I can't log into my rift account. Glyph is asking me for a authentication key which has not been sent to my email account. When i press the resend code button it says a new authentication code has been sent to your email. However when i check my emails my in box is empty i have been waiting for a email for over 12hrs now. Please can someone help me?

Soulwalker

Check your spam folder, as it may have went there.

Soulwalker

Its empty Thanks for the suggestion.

Soulwalker

Double check your email address. It may sound silly but make sure what is linked to Rift is the one you're checking.

Soulwalker

Its the correct email.

Default I'm having the same issue

First, there was a problem with some DLL, and glyph wouldn't run at all. So I reinstalled glyph. It then ran, but then didn't trust me, and wouldn't let me log in until I responded to their email. They never send the email.

Is there a way to play this without glyph? It seems like it only adds extra modes of failure.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNonsense View Post
    First, there was a problem with some DLL, and glyph wouldn't run at all. So I reinstalled glyph. It then ran, but then didn't trust me, and wouldn't let me log in until I responded to their email. They never send the email.

Is there a way to play this without glyph? It seems like it only adds extra modes of failure.
    Nevermind, I'm using GMAIL, and it placed the message in a "Promotions" tab - some filtering mechanism.

(Tried to edit my original message, but it wouldn't let me).

Soulwalker

OMG! Thank you. I found the mail in the promotions tab.

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

Hey all!

Glad to see you were able to find those emails. We have a warning about the Gmail Promotions folder getting these emails on our support site, if anyone else runs into trouble.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Fasti; 08-30-2014 at 11:28 PM.

Soulwalker

I haven't gmail, and i havent autenticate code. What can i do? I use resend option.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeshin View Post
    I haven't gmail, and i havent autenticate code. What can i do? I use resend option.
    This is #issing me off! I have a couple of trion accounts for different games and they are all asking for this stupid code crap and they NEVER SEND the code email or even the email verification message. I tried a dozen times last night only to find this morning (some 12 hrs later) that I had all these codes arrive in my email ... WTF?! It took 12 hrs to get these codes!? The of course when I try to use the most recent received one it was rejected. Asking for a resend results in more hrs wait which again results in rejection of the code - presumably because the ****ing thing had expired by the time it arrived!! I have even tried contacting support - what a joke - no reply there either. And yes, I have checked every possible folder where ANY email might end up - it just never arrives until many hours after requesting it.

Soulwalker

Default Code

Hi together,

ill just drop my experience here:

Glyph is asking me for the auth code, i go check my mail (mail is definately correct since Registration mail was working fine) but i did not recieve any. Spam Folder is empty and also every single tab on my GMAIL Account is empty, id really like to Play the game but since 2 weeks i cannot due to not recieving this auth code mail

Any help???

Cheers,
    Vescor

Soulwalker

Default fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

When i press "resend code" button " (i've checked everywhere. no email)
    it says "page is unavailable" WTF?!
    I've pressed it 10-20 times and every time THIS happens

Soulwalker

Same thing is happening to me, double checked account email. checked spam folder (it is not a gmail account) and still not getting an email. What gives?

15.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #15

Anyone who runs into this issue should submit a ticket so we can get this addressed as soon as possible. If you can't access your account, you can still submit a ticket by sending an email to support@trionworlds.com.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast