+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ahielia

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: SALVAGE WEAPON swapped my main weapon and destroyd it

Shadowlander

Default SALVAGE WEAPON swapped my main weapon and destroyd it

14/08/14 - I was going to Salvage a blue lvl 48 weapon that droped. I selected Salvage Weapons and double clicked on it to salvage it (as always do) BUT ended up with the blue item equiped and my main weapon salvaged into material. PLEASE HELP (check the game logs).

i had THE MYTHICAL CRIPPLER OF THE TIDES (IDH Raid drop) with a 86 Atack Power rune in it.

I've sent an ingame message to the GM's reporting this.
    PLEASE TRION, dont send me a copy/paste message saying nothing can be done!
    HELP *frustrated*

Ronnina@Typhiria

Why post a thread here if you've already sent a ticket?

Every person including myself for every gear accident they made has had it fixed by an ingame ticket alone.

I know a person who bought the wrong piece and didnt realize until a week later (was tanking piece not DPS piece), and was able to get it swapped. I accendently runebroke a T3 armor piece the other day, and got it replaced. I had to re-rune and orb it, but was better than saving up the marks! It took them about three days to finish up that ticket.

I know you are nervous, especially if this is your first ticket, but they'll fix ya up.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Ahielia View Post
    Why post a thread here if you've already sent a ticket?
    In-game tickets aren't getting answered.

Shadowlander

Ahielia: Tickets aren't getting any replies.

Xenoheart: I hope they help me, its certain that salvaging it was my error, but those lag spikes causing freezes made me click continuoulsy, but again its a human error.

Xsmoky: Unfortunally no response

You said you submitted the ticket on 8/14/2014.

Today is too soon. If you are rediculously lucky you'll have a response back but they are literally filtering through tickets all day long. They will help you with your problem. It took them three work days for them to find and fix my error when I runebroke the wrong item.

Also never resubmit your ticket unless you absolutely feel you have to as it will reset the ticket time, and thus the "queue" time on your ticket.

Expect 3 day minimum. They've never taken over a week on my tickets. Dont resubmit unless you absolutely have to update the information. Check your out of game email associated with the account. I typically get three emails for each ticket (one to say they got it but its in ticket queue, one to say they fixed my problem, and finally another sometimes to thank me for playing the game and to fill out a survey about my experience with customer service), and check the little "?" mark that appears next to your dungeon queue indicator, as it'll include their response to your ticket.
    Last edited by Xenoheart; 08-15-2014 at 02:13 PM.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Shadowlander

yeha. i only submit tickets once.

3 days? lol so far my previous tickets toke almost 2 weeks to get a reply (reply.. not being solved)

are you from EU servers? or NA?

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

Our wait times are longer than normal at the moment, but we're making good progress. Please bear with us. I can't give an estimate of when a specific ticket will be answered, but I can say all tickets will be answered, so please hang in there.

Thanks!

Shadowlander

Couting the days...

+ Reply to Thread