+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lynspottery

Thread: Laethys Down

Telaran

Default Laethys Down

Laethys and I suspect other shards is not working. Got dc'd then multiple attempts to log back in resulted in a blank character select screen that finally show'd characters, trying to log into IPP and it sticks on 10% then dc's back to character select again.

Other folks can't even get as far as character select screen.

yup it go boom

FB down too

Soulwalker

Yeah. I can't log back into Deepwood either. Also unable to log into my Rift phone app.
    Last edited by Musterd; 07-15-2014 at 07:46 PM.

Soulwalker

Default same with faeblight

can't connect to faeblight either(i noticed the population nerfed drastically also)

Default Greybriar - not able to stay in game

I got disconnected twice in the space of a few moments and then I could not even get to the Rift webpages. Every other webpage I clicked on loads up just fine...Rift doesn't seem to want to.

I had over 4000+ ms on my latency all of a sudden then got disconnected again after I finally made it back in.

Something is going on, that's for sure. Not my connection. I am in mumble with a few guild mates and every one of us got kicked at the same time with varying degrees of success in getting back in. I got back in only for a moment or two them the game crashed again.

I deleted my Glyph shortcut for the launcher, pulled a new one to my desktop and was able to log back in then without the error 2025. I suspect there is a problem with this new launcher.

I do wish Trion would fix this issue. I've been disconnected from the game more often since installing and using Glyph than prior to it. It appears this launcher is glitchy as all get out.

FB is back up

Telaran

Yeah just got back into Laethys. Closed Rift and Glyph, restarted Glyph and it logged back in fine. So, dunno what the issue was.

Not sure if it's real or not, but this guy on twitter claims to have DDOS'd Glyph, along with Wildstar and a few other sites (warning: language): https://twitter.com/itzchF

+ Reply to Thread