+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Chat Bug Once Again?

Default Chat Bug Once Again?

Chat Bug Once Again?-2014-07-12_045648.jpg

I have been seeing says and emotes (emotes from faeblight not shown in this cap) all night. Originally I thought it was a group of people that had hopped shards, but was not the case as I traveled and it continued to be an issue.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

The chat bug fix hasn't even gone 'Live' yet, it's due in next week's hotfix

Chat bug cutting off words has been fixed
    You know that annoying bug that cuts off words in your chat window? I'm happy to announce that it has been fixed and is expected to go out with the next patch
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...ml#post4839844

**edit** nevermind, seems i got it confused with the chat bug cutting off lines, ooops, herp derp
    Last edited by Slipmat; 07-12-2014 at 01:16 AM.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxicalFox View Post
    Attachment 19113

I have been seeing says and emotes (emotes from faeblight not shown in this cap) all night. Originally I thought it was a group of people that had hopped shards, but was not the case as I traveled and it continued to be an issue.
    We're still gathering info on this so we can make sure to build a fix that works for everyone. Mind filing an in game bug report for us? I will pass your screen shot over to the team.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GM Fasti View Post
    We're still gathering info on this so we can make sure to build a fix that works for everyone. Mind filing an in game bug report for us? I will pass your screen shot over to the team.

Thanks!
    Just did Thank you for the speedy reply.

Telaran

I've found that this can happen when you log off or get dc'd from not your home shard. I've been able to self fix by going to the shard and zone where it's coming from/happened, then hop to my home shard and relog.

+ Reply to Thread