+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] pet doesn't attack

Soulwalker

Default [BUG] pet doesn't attack

I have a necromancer soul. The DPS pet works pretty well, but after 2.7 patch the tank pet have stopped to attack npc. After I summon it 90% of the time it remains at his position, not following me and not attacking targets

My necro pet has been doing this to me since before 2.7, in chronicles. Be sure to submit an in-game bug report too.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

I assume you've checked to be sure the pet is on "follow" mode, and that it's on Defensive or Aggressive, not on Passive. But you didn't say what steps you've taken, so...

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by R0NlN View Post
    I assume you've checked to be sure the pet is on "follow" mode, and that it's on Defensive or Aggressive, not on Passive. But you didn't say what steps you've taken, so...
    Hey there, can you let us know if you happen to be running any addons? If so, can you disable them while playing and see if it makes a difference.

If pets are not behaving properly, we definitely want to get your bug reports as soon as possible.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread