+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Quest bugged, quest giver not giving next quest in story chain

Shadowlander

Default Quest bugged, quest giver not giving next quest in story chain

I am cannot get the next quest in the chain after the quest "Dacia's Departure" in Cape Jule. I completed the quest and spoke to Dacia Ultan to get my glove reward, but afterward I cannot get the next quest in the chain.

Neither Dacia nor Dame nor any of the NPCs in that camp have the next quest for me. I don't know what to do now. There is no longer a story quest available.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gyeff View Post
    I am cannot get the next quest in the chain after the quest "Dacia's Departure" in Cape Jule.
    Found this Guide to Cape Jule questing, hope it's of some help.

This first page describes all the questing leading up to Dacia's Departure:

http://www.soulsearchersguide.com/d241/

The follow up page describes more quests after finishing Dacia one:

http://www.soulsearchersguide.com/d242/
    Last edited by Slipmat; 05-03-2014 at 10:46 PM.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by Gyeff View Post
    I am cannot get the next quest in the chain after the quest "Dacia's Departure" in Cape Jule. I completed the quest and spoke to Dacia Ultan to get my glove reward, but afterward I cannot get the next quest in the chain.

Neither Dacia nor Dame nor any of the NPCs in that camp have the next quest for me. I don't know what to do now. There is no longer a story quest available.
    Still having trouble?

Slipmat's links look like they should help, but let us know if you need anything.

Shadowlander

Yes, I'm still having trouble.

Notice that in the first link number 8 says that Dame de Batici is supposed to give you the story quest "Mission Infiltration" and in the second link it says that the quest log should contain the story quest Mission Infiltration, but that is the quest that the NPC is not giving me. Dame de Batici does not have the Mission infiltration quest to give. I have completed all quests upto that point.

According to the first link I'm supposed to take the Mission Infiltration quest before talking to Dacia and handing in the Dacia's Departure quest. I did not do this. I simply spoke to Dame once, at which point Dacia's quest was complete and Dacia had a check mark over her head. I handed in Dacia's Departure and got the gloves reward, but now nobody has the Mission Infiltration quest. I looked throughly.

+ Reply to Thread