+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Phone number to call?

Soulwalker

Default Phone number to call?

Not sure were else to put this so oh well, is there a number i can call to get some damn help? ive been trying to recover my Account for about a week now i have the password to it, and everything but since i no longer have my old phone i dont have the authenticator, i have to make a new account just to do this alone, and since i apparently dont remember the Security questions i cant disable it ive tried submitting a ticket through there support but they said i dont have enough Proof to verify i own it, i have the original CD-Key that is bound to the Account... how the hell is that not proof enough and i have no way to update the ticket cause it apparently requires me log in to do so but i cant log in because i dont have my authenticator... i mean its pretty stupid in my opinion and i cant find a phone number any were so i can call in to get this cleared up

Like i said i dont know were else to put this so if i can get any help that'd be great -_- cause in reality this is stupid
    Last edited by Bobman; 04-23-2014 at 06:42 PM.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

We don't provide phone support, but we can absolutely help you.

For anyone who cannot get logged in, you don't need to create a new account, you can email support@trionworlds.com to create a support ticket.

In your specific case, if you have a ticket submitted, they will do all they can to help you recover your account.

Provide as much info as you can, and they will help as much as possible.

Sorry for any trouble, just make sure you don't give up. Thanks for your patience!

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by GM Fasti View Post
    We don't provide phone support, but we can absolutely help you.

For anyone who cannot get logged in, you don't need to create a new account, you can email support@trionworlds.com to create a support ticket.

In your specific case, if you have a ticket submitted, they will do all they can to help you recover your account.

Provide as much info as you can, and they will help as much as possible.

Sorry for any trouble, just make sure you don't give up. Thanks for your patience!
    Bah beat me to it, no cookies for you!

+ Reply to Thread