+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SoulshadowDK

Thread: Us servers Not up.

Soulwalker

Default Us servers Not up.

Any idea when these servers will be up and We can log in the game to Start Weeklys?? or raids, Dungeons, farming IS, all the fun things we like to do

Quote Originally Posted by Badkarma79 View Post
    Any idea when these servers will be up and We can log in the game to Start Weeklys?? or raids, Dungeons, farming IS, all the fun things we like to do
    Wasn't this already answered for you multiple times in your other threads, and the patch notice sent out by trion that was linked by several people?

(down at 8am for patch, estimated downtime is 3 hours, which is 11am pacific, which is an hour from now.)
    Soulraiser - 60 Cleric // Soulslayer - 60 Warrior // Soulshadow 60 Mage
    Faeblight NA
    http://www.dargaardknights.com
    Visit our recruiting thread HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Badkarma79 View Post
    They won't be up. Ever. What are you gonna do, bub?

Shadowlander Mistertheallmighty's Avatar

lol bud, they've ben up all week and considering today is wednesday and EVERY wednesday is patch day they will be down form 1-3 hours....... so whats the problem can you not read or something?

Just in case there is an issue with the update, & they had to extend & just haven't been able to post an update yet......I cannot login to any US servers either.

It is one hour past when I'am usually able to login. Every Wed., I'am able to login at 12:30 pm central. So, maybe they just needed to extend the maint. a bit. I'm sure she will post an update as needed, when she can.

Important thing for you is, you are not alone.
    Last edited by Tuasemper; 03-26-2014 at 09:55 AM.

NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Greybriar by Elleeander

Quote Originally Posted by Tuasemper View Post
    Just in case there is an issue with the update, & they had to extend & just haven't been able to post an update yet......I cannot login to any US servers either.

It is one hour past when I'am usually able to login. Every Wed., I'am able to login at 12:30 pm central. So, maybe they just needed to extend the maint. a bit. I'm sure she will post an update as needed, when she can.

Important thing for you is, you are not alone.
    Typically when its just a hotfix, the downtime is estimated at 45 mins, but with the new patch cycle of staggering the content releases throughout the patch, the ones that have larger content updates coupled with server maintenance tend to be 3hr downtimes. (they did post that it was an estimated 3hr downtime this week.) They are coming back up now though.. as locked, so they should be fully up in 15-20 mins or so most likely.
    Soulraiser - 60 Cleric // Soulslayer - 60 Warrior // Soulshadow 60 Mage
    Faeblight NA
    http://www.dargaardknights.com
    Visit our recruiting thread HERE

Thank you kindly!

NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Greybriar by Elleeander

+ Reply to Thread