+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue pet stolen in closing rifts for a Stonefield quest

Soulwalker

Default Rogue pet stolen in closing rifts for a Stonefield quest

Hi. New here couple weeks. I am a level 30 Defiant Rogue Hunter. Been doing really ok and in closing my 3rd rift for a quest in Stonefield 031514, I noticed my pet not around. He would then come back after killings but the killings were not mine????

I have 3 attachments displaying that Mage and a Warrior (levels 21) had my Greater Wolf next to their names (at different times). One instance showed me with a pet called "Boned". Uhhhhh...How is this being allowed to occur? I am a little upset since there has also been invites to join group and in one yesterday, I was "allowed" to help out until the final rift closing. I was removed 3 times during this rift closing and apparently some did not want me there. Is this the way it's going to be? And why was I removed 3X??

I really adore Rift. It's so exciting! Please let me know how this can be prevented? That is, if it can. Was really upsetting about pet. The again, I don't even know if I got credit for that rift closing I was thrown out of 3X.

Thu!
    Last edited by emoteat; 03-15-2014 at 03:47 PM. Reason: forgot the attachments..:)

Soulwalker

Default Pet stolen during rift closing quests in Stonefield.

Here are the screenshots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rogue pet stolen in closing rifts for a Stonefield quest-031514-pet-stolen-mage-quest.jpg   Rogue pet stolen in closing rifts for a Stonefield quest-031514-pet-stolen-warrior-mage-t-his-quest.jpg  

When you do raid frames, the pet takes the first position of the pet-frame.

It doesn't mean the pet has switched ownership.
    The pet is still yours.

===
    As for people removing you 3 times, it just means they are running a private group but being newbies as well (like yourself) forgot to make their group private.
    You really can't blame Rift/Trion for that.
    Last edited by Solaxys; 03-15-2014 at 04:14 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Thu on stolen pet in rift closing

Appreciate your speedy reply. Reason I submitted this was because my pet was nowhere around and I was all by myself. When I looked up on the roster, it showed me as having a skeleton name Bonehead...lol....my pet had moved to a new home....lololol

Ok, yes....newbies makes sense. But game is fantastic!!

Thu!

Quote Originally Posted by emoteat View Post
    Appreciate your speedy reply. Reason I submitted this was because my pet was nowhere around and I was all by myself. When I looked up on the roster, it showed me as having a skeleton name Bonehead...lol....my pet had moved to a new home....lololol

Ok, yes....newbies makes sense. But game is fantastic!!

Thu!
    It probably was lost, stuck somewhere, or fighting a mob

+ Reply to Thread