+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can't find my characters and cant set a new password for rift

  1. #1
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    379

    Default Can't find my characters and cant set a new password for rift

    Ok this is gonna be long and winding tale..

    I started Rift at launch but have not played in over a year I just updated the game but all my characters are gone , I read that there were server merges ect so no big deal I thought , Boy was I wrong

    1st Problem : If i try to access my account I get the page https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...rmation.action

    2nd problem : my email address I used when starting the account was with a company called walla mail which has gone from English based to hebrew now .. ok np I can translate and still get all my mail but here is the kicker I just tried to access my walla mail account and there doing a simular thing wanting me to reset to a new password for security reasons

    3rd problem : after translating the walla page and filling in all the correct info it has one of those ANNOYING pictures at the bottom with either a scrambled word ofr number and wan't you to type it into the box , well I have no idea what the number is and I cant translate it because its a jumbles up picture

    If you could please give me some form of email I could communicate with rift I can sed all the infomation needed and be able to change my rift account email adress to a more reliable one like gmail

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Ascendant SoulshadowDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,453
    Soulraiser - 60 Cleric // Soulslayer - 60 Warrior // Soulshadow 60 Mage
    Faeblight NA
    http://www.dargaardknights.com
    Visit our recruiting thread HERE

  3. #3
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rakasha681 View Post
    Its hard for me to go that route as I have multibe issues ie cant access account email address , cant reset password for rift account , cant find characters , cant change rift email to a new one

    It all come down to 2 things
    1 : cant access my rift email account
    2: rift wont let me do anything untill I reset my password buy accessing the message sent to my Rift email account "which I can't access anymore"

    all could be fixed with a email address where i could talk to someone at trion
    Last edited by lukain; 03-05-2014 at 03:45 PM.

  4. #4
    Ascendant SoulshadowDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    That link is your only option, and is basicly the same thing as an email address. There are two field in the form, one for your current email address, and one for the email tied to the account. Once you fill out and submit the form in its entirety, they will open a new ticket, and respond to the input email, ask you more questions to make sure you are who you say you are and not someone tracking to hack someone elses account, then they will fix you up.
    Soulraiser - 60 Cleric // Soulslayer - 60 Warrior // Soulshadow 60 Mage
    Faeblight NA
    http://www.dargaardknights.com
    Visit our recruiting thread HERE

  5. #5
    Ascendant SoulshadowDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Sorry for double post, just missed the timer. They do also have an email address, but would typically prefer if you started the ticket process with that form.

    Support@trionworlds.com
    Soulraiser - 60 Cleric // Soulslayer - 60 Warrior // Soulshadow 60 Mage
    Faeblight NA
    http://www.dargaardknights.com
    Visit our recruiting thread HERE

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rakasha681 View Post

    I can do 99% of what walla.mail wants me to do to reset the walla.mail password where i get stuck is the final process where you have to type in the number in the picture into the text box

    example
    https://friends.walla.co.il/wsg.cgi?...Q6KTF3AO3DYU8R

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rakasha681 View Post
    That link is your only option, and is basicly the same thing as an email address. There are two field in the form, one for your current email address, and one for the email tied to the account. Once you fill out and submit the form in its entirety, they will open a new ticket, and respond to the input email, ask you more questions to make sure you are who you say you are and not someone tracking to hack someone elses account, then they will fix you up.
    Thanks man for the email support address , I sent of an email so X fingers , That form I could only answer a few questions some I can't answer like Security Answer ? lol I cant recall the question and because I cant access my account I dont know what the wuestion was ie : city born of favorite move ect ect

    Thanks again

  8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Community Manager Fasti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lukain View Post
    Thanks man for the email support address , I sent of an email so X fingers , That form I could only answer a few questions some I can't answer like Security Answer ? lol I cant recall the question and because I cant access my account I dont know what the wuestion was ie : city born of favorite move ect ect

    Thanks again
    We want to make sure to allow every player who wants to play gets the chance to do so. We will work with you to get your account recovered.

    I ask for your patience, in advance, because our GM staff will need to ask for details about the account to verify you are the proper owner, and sometimes this can result in multiple requests.

    If you are able to send your email request directly from the email on the account that will be helpful, but is not required.

    Thanks for your patience, and welcome back!
    Last edited by Fasti; 03-06-2014 at 07:54 AM.

  9. #9
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GM Fasti View Post
    We want to make sure to allow every player who wants to play gets the chance to do so. We will work with you to get your account recovered.

    I ask for your patience, in advance, because our GM staff will need to ask for details about the account to verify you are the proper owner, and sometimes this can result in multiple requests.

    If you are able to send your email request directly from the email on the account that will be helpful, but is not required.

    Thanks for your patience, and welcome back!
    I can't access the Email that was linked to the account , but you will notice all my email accounts begin with the same word lukain

    ****** - one linked to account cant be accessed
    ******* is working
    ******** < - I have had for 13 years and is thru my service provider
    and I can send Names address, dob , credit card anything you want , just tell me where to send it and it will be done

    Thanks
    Mark
    Last edited by GM Aithusa; 03-06-2014 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Editing for personal information

  10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10
    Customer Support Specialist GM Aithusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Because you do not know the email, I assume you cannot log in to submit a ticket. That being said, if you ever cannot use our ticket system on our website, you are more than welcome to email Support@trionworlds.com. This will also send a GM your ticket. If you would, go ahead and take your email off the forums. Just for security reasons.

  11. #11
    Ascendant SoulshadowDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GM Aithusa View Post
    This will also send a GM your ticket. If you would, go ahead and take your email off the forums. Just for security reasons.
    Uhh... Aithusa...? You know that there is a 5 minute edit timer, and that was up 10 mins before you posted? So he cant take it out

    (unless of course you unlocked it for him to be able to edit, then i just feel silly, but just wanted to make sure, since it is a security issue )
    Soulraiser - 60 Cleric // Soulslayer - 60 Warrior // Soulshadow 60 Mage
    Faeblight NA
    http://www.dargaardknights.com
    Visit our recruiting thread HERE

  12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #12
    Customer Support Specialist GM Aithusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rakasha681 View Post
    Uhh... Aithusa...? You know that there is a 5 minute edit timer, and that was up 10 mins before you posted? So he cant take it out

    (unless of course you unlocked it for him to be able to edit, then i just feel silly, but just wanted to make sure, since it is a security issue )
    I just realized, I could take it out. Ha. Thanks for the reminder.

  13. #13
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GM Aithusa View Post
    Because you do not know the email, I assume you cannot log in to submit a ticket. That being said, if you ever cannot use our ticket system on our website, you are more than welcome to email Support@trionworlds.com. This will also send a GM your ticket. If you would, go ahead and take your email off the forums. Just for security reasons.
    I know the Email I cant log into it because Its in hebrew now and while I can translate all the test I cannot translate the stupid picture that contains a number you need to imput to access my emails now ... I have sent more info to the support email but if that dosent get it fixed I guess its easier to access Fort Knox , its weird how 1 email adress can be all the security you need but Name, address , dob , credit card number , telephone number , user name , password , security question answer isnt enough ..

    I have sent a message to Walla.mail explaing that I cant log into my account & why so hopefully they can help soon
    Last edited by lukain; 03-06-2014 at 06:45 PM.

  14. #14
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Just to give you and idea below is the Catcha I need to input to reset my walla email password to a new password
    which I never ask to have a new passord for my email since the old one was working just fine for the last 6 years

    see if you cant tell me what it says good luck


    http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1394185348
    Last edited by lukain; 03-07-2014 at 01:48 AM.

  15. #15
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    379

    Default

    YAY!!! finally chaned My email to a usable one and found my Character

    Thay are on a shard Called Reclaimer , I had to renam them all for some reason but no big deal apart from My Rogue was named Sneaky and you know how hard it is to get that name for a rogue

    Only issue now is Coin Lock I click the button to send a code but its not arriving and I am wondering even though I have rift set to my new email "that I use to log into the game with now" is it sending the codes to my old email or do they take time to send as its been 20 min
    Last edited by lukain; 03-07-2014 at 02:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts