+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By CM Kiwibird
  • 2 Post By Varothi

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update Sticky- Contacting Account Management

  1. #1
    Shadowlander Varothi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    40

    Default Update Sticky- Contacting Account Management

    It gives a whole list of numbers to call except.. they stopped answering those phones a year ago.
    That needs to be updated or removed.

    I went to log in my account today and suddenly I'm locked out.
    None of the automated recovery features work, there is no one to call and I'm stuck with sending an email to Max the overworked Trion guy who is alone in a cramped room probably working on the 12,742nd email ahead of me.

    By the time I get a response I think I will have stopped caring.
    I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

  2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Community Team CM Kiwibird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Varothi View Post
    It gives a whole list of numbers to call except.. they stopped answering those phones a year ago.
    That needs to be updated or removed.

    I went to log in my account today and suddenly I'm locked out.
    None of the automated recovery features work, there is no one to call and I'm stuck with sending an email to Max the overworked Trion guy who is alone in a cramped room probably working on the 12,742nd email ahead of me.

    By the time I get a response I think I will have stopped caring.
    Sorry about that! We don't do phone support anymore. This is the form you're going to want to use for an account recovery. The turnover time is very quick.

    It's actually quite spacious over here.

    If you're curious about what our CS department looks like, you might like this community post.
    Last edited by CM Kiwibird; 02-20-2014 at 02:37 PM.

  3. #3
    Shadowlander Varothi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    40

    Default

    I must give credit where credit is due.

    I received a reply that fixed my problem within a few hours of sending the ticket (email).

    I didn't really expect to hear back for a few days.

    Tell Max the overworked Trion guy (actually GM Domitasia) that I really appreciate the quick and professional response!
    Last edited by Varothi; 02-20-2014 at 07:19 PM.
    I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

  4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Customer Support Specialist GM Aithusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Varothi View Post
    I must give credit where credit is due.

    I received a reply that fixed my problem within a few hours of sending the ticket (email).

    I didn't really expect to hear back for a few days.

    Tell Max the overworked Trion guy (actually GM Domitasia) that I really appreciate the quick and professional response!
    I sent GM Domitasia your post personally.

  5. #5
    Shadowlander Alisu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Just a thought, could you also update the first post of the " Can't log into Account Management page? READ HERE!" Sticky...

  6. #6
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,500

    Default

    So, with regards to Daglar's post #240 on that Mount thread:

    Hey, no one likes to see anyone upset. If you purchased the mount thinking it was going to be account bound, please contact our CS staff and get refunded your credits for the mount.

    We've attempted to much more clearly mark the mounts in game that are now account bound.

    ~Daglar
    Where on the CS page link you provided here should we list our duplicate mounts ? : This is the form you're going to want to use for an account recovery. ?

    Or should we talk on Live Chat? - which is where I have most success contacting support.

    Or should I use the email and send a list - what is that email again, please?

  7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Community Team CM Kiwibird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaszar View Post
    So, with regards to Daglar's post #240 on that Mount thread:



    Where on the CS page link you provided here should we list our duplicate mounts ? : This is the form you're going to want to use for an account recovery. ?

    Or should we talk on Live Chat? - which is where I have most success contacting support.

    Or should I use the email and send a list - what is that email again, please?
    You can email us at support@trionworlds.com if you need help. You can also use this form here. I'm a big fan of Live Chat, so I'd suggest using that if possible.

  8. #8
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    You can email us at support@trionworlds.com if you need help. You can also use this form here. I'm a big fan of Live Chat, so I'd suggest using that if possible.
    Thank you. Getting all my Numbers in order now, probably post things off you CS later this weekend.

    Thanks again.
    Last edited by Chaszar; 02-22-2014 at 12:11 PM.

  9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Community Team CM Kiwibird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaszar View Post
    Thank you. Getting all my Numbers in order now, probably post things off you CS later this weekend.

    Thanks again.
    No problem!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts