+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Wraught
  • 1 Post By CM Kiwibird

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion, are you going to fix this?

Default Trion, are you going to fix this?

How many times does chat have to get wiped? Now theres nothing..not even /say. Tomorrow is a holiday. Are the BAD programmers that released all these bandaid patches to fix chat off tomorrow? I PAY for this game, as my account states. C'MON MAN! Starting to feel like you guys are selling store items for a last dash cash before the game folds fgs.

I get where you're coming from but this is a problem they couldn't have possibly foreseen when they released the patch to the live servers. There are so many more variables they have to contend with on live servers than on test servers.

They've already stated in a different thread, that all effected by this issue will receive compensation. it's the best they can do until they find where the problem is. It's probably a combination of in client and on server coding. Till they find the error, we all have to be patient or just don't play if its that annoying for you.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by Salerix View Post
    I get where you're coming from but this is a problem they couldn't have possibly foreseen when they released the patch to the live servers. There are so many more variables they have to contend with on live servers than on test servers.

They've already stated in a different thread, that all effected by this issue will receive compensation. it's the best they can do until they find where the problem is. It's probably a combination of in client and on server coding. Till they find the error, we all have to be patient or just don't play if its that annoying for you.
    The Devs are aware and are already on it! Thank you for the report.

Mail deletion is broken again too. Might wanna add that to the list of "wtf"

Soulwalker

Define "compensation" 500 credits like last time ain't gonna cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruisewillis View Post
    Define "compensation" 500 credits like last time ain't gonna cut it.
    Mebbe everyone will get a REX I support this infospot!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Default NA Chat Still Broken - Same For E-mail

This is getting old. Your testing infrastructure / methodology needs a serious review.

Soulwalker

Yeah it's pretty lame, but at least game is up unlike earlier....

+ Reply to Thread