+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Removing an authenticator

Soulwalker

Default Removing an authenticator

I I have recently decided to return to Rift after a long absence, however my account has an authenticator associated with it that I no longer have (my old phone).
    I noticed a similar thread and tried using the form which was was last linked however whenever I try to click on the "I no longer have access to the device to which my authenticator is attached" button nothing happens and it returns to the same page.
    I've tried using Chrome and IE but no joy. Is there anything else I can do or is this the end of my Rifting?

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrix View Post
    I I have recently decided to return to Rift after a long absence, however my account has an authenticator associated with it that I no longer have (my old phone).
    I noticed a similar thread and tried using the form which was was last linked however whenever I try to click on the "I no longer have access to the device to which my authenticator is attached" button nothing happens and it returns to the same page.
    I've tried using Chrome and IE but no joy. Is there anything else I can do or is this the end of my Rifting?
    Fill out the form here. We'll get back to you as soon as we can. Make sure you submit as much information as possible.

+ Reply to Thread