+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Back after a year...

Default Back after a year...

Hi, Have 2 quick questions please. Im an original beta player who left almost a year ago. I logged in a few days ago and was able to play. However, my main character was not visible and seemed to disappear. I know I cannot play a high level without a subscription but shouldnt I be able to see it in the character select screen?

The other question is..early this morning long before the 8am PST patch and shard locks, I wasnt able to login but not make it to the shard screens. I keep getting the "cannot connect to server" etc etc. Is this me or a server issue?

Thanks for any answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraught View Post
    Hi, Have 2 quick questions please. Im an original beta player who left almost a year ago. I logged in a few days ago and was able to play. However, my main character was not visible and seemed to disappear. I know I cannot play a high level without a subscription but shouldnt I be able to see it in the character select screen?

The other question is..early this morning long before the 8am PST patch and shard locks, I wasnt able to login but not make it to the shard screens. I keep getting the "cannot connect to server" etc etc. Is this me or a server issue?

Thanks for any answers.
    You can play for free, level doesent matter no restrictions like that. There was maintenance think shards are still down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetynineprobs View Post
    You can play for free, level doesent matter no restrictions like that. There was maintenance think shards are still down.
    Thanks for response. I know while I was gone, I was qued for 2 forced server moves because of closures, but if my main is gone that I worked on for years..I wont bother reupping sub. Thanks

If you show no toons on any shards, look at the list below to see where you may have been moved to. Worst case go to each shard and your toons will populate on one of the lists.

They've made it clear that they have not deleted and toons.

Here's the article about the merger back to pre-free to play shards in October:

http://community.riftgame.com/en/201...ization-plans/

North America
    Necropolis users will be migrated to Seastone.
    Shatterbone users will be migrated to Wolfsbane.
    Threesprings users will be migrated to Deepwood.

Europe
    Volan users will be migrated to Bloodiron
    Blightweald users will be migrated to Gelidra
    Argent users will be migrated to Zaviel
    Nomi users will be migrated to Brisesol

Elldarian - Elusive Assassins - Wolfsbane

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"

+ Reply to Thread