+ Reply to Thread

Thread: since patch this it what it says after i use log in rift has encountered a error

Soulwalker

Default since patch this it what it says after i use log in rift has encountered a error

rift has encountered a error i log in then screen appears loadinjg screen does then goes to rift has encountered a error it wasnt doinjg this before the patch on 8/14/2013

Soulwalker

It worked for me earlier as well, and now it gives me the same error

Shadowlander

Default Same here!

I just got patched and I'm having the same problem.

Soulwalker

Default Same issue

I have the same issue. I patched Windows and Rift and after that wham nothing. I have read a few other posts that point to the issue being with Windows. I'm not sure if that is the problem but it is always a possibility.

Soulwalker

i am having the same issue, was able to log in earlier today and now i keep encountering that error

Zyc
    Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by megginn View Post
    i am having the same issue, was able to log in earlier today and now i keep encountering that error
    Awesome ... I have the same issue .. even tried a reinstall and another PC ....

What makes me laugh is the first line of the patch fix
    "GENERAL
    * Fixed a client crash that could occur during loading screens. "

No it doesn't !!!!!!

Soulwalker

Default same message for me

I've encountered the same issue. I was looking for a reason to withdraw my patron status, the few worthless artifacts I get daily and the added currency/exp buffs just don't make it worth it. Now, when I finally get to sit down for a few hours to play and I can't make me want to pay even less. Goodbye patron, hello f2p, when/if you'll work.

Soulwalker

Same thing for me. Just patched and wanted to play for a quick 30 min before I head to bed...but no such luck.

No word on a fix? Using Windows 7, btw.

+ Reply to Thread