+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Low FPS with i7-4700MQ with 780gtx-Please Help

Telaran

Default Low FPS with i7-4700MQ with 780gtx-Please Help

Hello,
    Got Msi G70 with i7-4700MQ with 780gtx (4G). Was running at 1920x1080 last week seem ok. This week finally got DisplayPort cable so i can run of 2560x1440 on my external monitor. Most of the time its run fine on Ultra setting= 40+ fps but at time, its dip down to 10fps for couple secs even when i stood still with no one around. I tried to change resolution back to 1920x1080, again its stable with 40+ but its dip down to 10fps once in awhile. I even try to Move all Setting to Low and its does the same thing. I am getting frustrated after play around will All setting and still getting the same problem. Ge-force Expedience Tools suggest to run the game at Ultra setting so i know the GPU can handle the game. I am thinking that its the CPU limitation but don't know much about changing anything beside running at default. I'll take any suggestion and please have detail on what i have to do. Thank you for your suggestion.

Telaran

its seem i had or default setting for : Power Management Mode was Adapted. I changed to : Prefer Maxiimum Performance seem to do the trick. Hope its stable thru tonite Raid.

Telaran

it help a lot but still dip here and there during boss fight.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by canine99 View Post
    it help a lot but still dip here and there during boss fight.
    Yea that'll happen, but know this, it isn't your computer that is the problem, it is Trion's failure to optimize the game engine for multi core processors

Telaran

ty for replied. Kinda frustrated after spend tons of money and the game don't performed.

+ Reply to Thread