+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bugged Quest Log (and tracker?)

Soulwalker

Default bugged Quest Log (and tracker?)

Noticed something weird a few days ago.
    I accepted all the crafting/gathering daily quests in TB.

Problem is that they did not appear in quest log and not in quest tracker either (tracker was empty at the time of accepting quests)

I still had the quests though, since i could mouse over components and the quest name was listed..also the quest recipes was added to my crafts...and if i crafted them, i could hand in the quest.

Now yesterday i realized the same was happening with a few of the new Dendrome quests...they was not in my quest log and tracker..but mousing over some mobs told me that i had a certain quest and actually at bottom of quest log, the quest item to use on those mobs was also there.

Any other tried this ?

Any ideas if i can clear some cache or so to fix this ?

Thanks in advance

/Ramoen

I'm having the same issue. Although it's with any quest I pick up from the Storm Legion content. It still has and tracks all the carnage quests I had already, but nothing new is showing up. My daily crafting quest from Sanctum showed up just fine. Seems it's SL content only. Anyone have any ideas yet? Will keep trying things on my end and see what happens. If I find a solution I will post it here.
    Rift Stalkers
    Dallnim - High Elf Mage - Guardian Tahren - High Elf Rogue - Guardian Rianoc - Mathosian Cleric - Guardian Benela - Mathosian Warrior - Guardian Rednu - Kelari Rogue - Defiant Aphlesia - Kelari Cleric - Defiant Odmajji - Eth Warrior - Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by deadmanet View Post
    I'm having the same issue. Although it's with any quest I pick up from the Storm Legion content. It still has and tracks all the carnage quests I had already, but nothing new is showing up. My daily crafting quest from Sanctum showed up just fine. Seems it's SL content only. Anyone have any ideas yet? Will keep trying things on my end and see what happens. If I find a solution I will post it here.
    Since I can't edit my last post, update here.....Seems it's more than just SL quests. Picked up a quest in Shimmersand as I passed by it. Didn't show up in quest log, or quest tracker. Still can't find a solution.
    Rift Stalkers
    Dallnim - High Elf Mage - Guardian Tahren - High Elf Rogue - Guardian Rianoc - Mathosian Cleric - Guardian Benela - Mathosian Warrior - Guardian Rednu - Kelari Rogue - Defiant Aphlesia - Kelari Cleric - Defiant Odmajji - Eth Warrior - Defiant

Still a bug I believe, but think I found a work around. Looks like the quest log has a problem with too many quests. Messing around with the log, I started filtering by type.(check boxes at the bottom) And wouldn't you know it, the quests I thought where not there, and couldn't track, showed up. And was able to add them to the tracker at the point.

So, I think it's just an issue with the log being too full. Not sure if that is your problem as well, but it's possible.
    Rift Stalkers

Soulwalker

Now that you mention it, my problem actually started one day where i accepted 9 crafting quests, but my quest log was full or atleast got full during the accepts

I tried your suggestion about trying to enable/disable the filters at the bottom, and after doing that a few times, the quests appeared again ! :-)

Thanks for your help

/Ramoen

+ Reply to Thread