+ Reply to Thread

Thread: game unplayable

Soulwalker

Default game unplayable

ok been playing rift for a while now and in the last week things have been getting worse.. Dungeons are unplayable, because of really bad server lag I.E when you zone into the dungeon takes like 20-30 secs to zone in .. when you die in the dungeon it takes 20-30 seconds to accept a resurrection.. if you choose to respawn takes 20-30 seconds to actually be able to.

bosses that don't reset on a wipe and leave AOE stuff and ADD'S all over.

and now almost every time I use a teleport I get disconnected and asked to send an error report..

what is going on trion ?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by blastingweevil View Post
    ok been playing rift for a while now and in the last week things have been getting worse.. Dungeons are unplayable, because of really bad server lag I.E when you zone into the dungeon takes like 20-30 secs to zone in .. when you die in the dungeon it takes 20-30 seconds to accept a resurrection.. if you choose to respawn takes 20-30 seconds to actually be able to.

bosses that don't reset on a wipe and leave AOE stuff and ADD'S all over.

and now almost every time I use a teleport I get disconnected and asked to send an error report..

what is going on trion ?
    Playing since 2 days before f2p, and never had any of these problems. (Argent EU server).
    Most of the time got a steady 31ms.

If you say you got errors wit EVERY teleport, then i cant believe its trion sided, as you would see a LOT of similar threads here ;)
    Last edited by Bocca; 06-21-2013 at 12:12 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Bocca View Post
    Playing since 2 days before f2p, and never had any of these problems. (Argent EU server).
    Most of the time got a steady 31ms.

If you say you got errors wit EVERY teleport, then i cant believe its trion sided, as you would see a LOT of similar threads here ;)
    Allmost every time and most people I talk to experience the same thing especially in dungeons on blightwield EU server

+ Reply to Thread