Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Bought Storm Legion, still no 6 character slots or 5 bag slots

Soulwalker

Default Bought Storm Legion, still no 6 character slots or 5 bag slots

I was hopiing the patch today would fix this problem, but unfortunately it hasn't. I already have 2 toons that have many hours already invested in them and do not want to delete them just to try out the new souls.

Here is what the Rift site says:

What do I get for purchasing the original RIFT box and the Storm Legion expansion?

According to the table, buying SL gives 6 character slots, 5 bag slots and the new souls. It DOES NOT say you only get the new souls.

I understand that there are going to be problems with drastic changes in a game system, but something that is being sold to new players really needs to be tested out before it goes live.

I'm in the same boat, but I haven't tried making a third character on my shard.

-No Loyalty points for my one month of Patron that came with SL
    -No 5 bag slots on my main character (although 5 on a newly made character... I shouldn't have to make a new character)
    -No Storm Legion souls
    I5-3570K @4.1GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 670 | Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | 8Gb G.Skill Ripjaw

Soulwalker

I have done all I can by posting here and sending a GM ticket. I am going to give them a week fo resolve these issues.

Default Two Ascended, One Issue

Bump for great justice. Help these peeps!
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Soulwalker

Default Saw something about this earlier

I can't seem to find it now, but an earlier thread mentioned that this is a known bug and they're working on a fix for it.

Please be patient as they've got a lot of patching they've been doing the last few days to try and fix the lag issues. They'll get it fixed. If you're patient you can open a ticket and wait to talk with live support, and they should be able to work everything out with you. If you're offline when they get to your ticket, you'll probably get stuck waiting for the hotfix.

Again, please be patient. They obviously don't want this to keep happening and it's definitely not intended functionality.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Vittorino View Post
    I can't seem to find it now, but an earlier thread mentioned that this is a known bug and they're working on a fix for it.

Please be patient as they've got a lot of patching they've been doing the last few days to try and fix the lag issues. They'll get it fixed. If you're patient you can open a ticket and wait to talk with live support, and they should be able to work everything out with you. If you're offline when they get to your ticket, you'll probably get stuck waiting for the hotfix.

Again, please be patient. They obviously don't want this to keep happening and it's definitely not intended functionality.
    Vittorino, this is the thread you were thinking of. General Discussions. Stickied right near the top - 2.3 Known Issues Thread
    Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales have probably not been rationalized due to puritanical reasons. If the freezing point in both scales was 0, then body temperature would be 66.6F. If it was 32 degrees, body temperature would be 69C.

Silly reason, no matter how you think of it.

Soulwalker

Yep I'm in the same boat. I was a pre order in beta guy. Can't get to my old characters. Then I recently bought the xpac, no souls, no bag slots etc. What a joke, wish I had looked here before I tied up $25 for stuff I will probably not receive for awhile. hell that could have been my beer money for this weekend.

Soulwalker

Soulwalker

Still no fix. $25 is a bit excessive just to be able to sell in the AH and receive some game trinkets.

Soulwalker

Same here...Just bought the SL expansion. Got only souls, no char slots, no bag slots either....

Telaran

Maybe they can fix the bag slot bug but don't want to in the hope that players will spend money to unlock them.

It's starting to look that way considering how long this problem has been around.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by TipTop View Post
    Maybe they can fix the bag slot bug but don't want to in the hope that players will spend money to unlock them.

It's starting to look that way considering how long this problem has been around.
    Honestly I`m starting to have same thoughts...I don`t really understand their marketing strategy, and pr, but I don`t really like it already...

Soulwalker

Same problem here. Do not have 5 bags unlocked or loyalty rewards after applying SL code to account. I do have 5 bags unlocked on new characters though.

Ascendant

There is two versions of SL. The expansion only and that gives the souls. The base game and SL, this unlocks the bags and char slots. If you only got the souls then it's the expansion only you bought.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by caitie View Post
    There is two versions of SL. The expansion only and that gives the souls. The base game and SL, this unlocks the bags and char slots. If you only got the souls then it's the expansion only you bought.
    I have Rift: Collector's Edition, Ashes of History and Storm Legion. I only have 3 bag slots on my main but my alt has 5.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast