+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Matikz

Thread: Can't access SL souls

Default Can't access SL souls

I've just returned to the the game (yay f2p). I purchased the SL souls from the shop a couple days ago but I can't seem to access them anywhere. My lv 50 character can't see them, any new characters cant see them and the character creation presets are still locked.

I also can't seem to find any solution to this on the forums and so far Rift support haven't replied to me.

Maybe someone here could help me get over this hurdle.

Thanks in advance.
    CPU: i7 950 @ 3.07Ghz | MB: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws 12GB DDR3-2000 (PC-16000) | GPU: HD 7970 | SSD: Corsair F60 | Monitor: Samsung PX2370 @ 1920x1080 | SC: SB X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional | OS: Win7 x64

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by JoolaPrime View Post
    I've just returned to the the game (yay f2p). I purchased the SL souls from the shop a couple days ago but I can't seem to access them anywhere. My lv 50 character can't see them, any new characters cant see them and the character creation presets are still locked.

I also can't seem to find any solution to this on the forums and so far Rift support haven't replied to me.

Maybe someone here could help me get over this hurdle.

Thanks in advance.
    Today's patch notes for United States -
    GENERAL
    * Purposes with Storm Legion souls can now be properly selected by players who own them! You may need to create a new character to see them.
    * During character select, those that own Storm Legion souls can now select Purposes with those souls.
    ---

You should be able to reset you points and manually select the souls.

Awesome, thanks.

Everything in working order.
    CPU: i7 950 @ 3.07Ghz | MB: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws 12GB DDR3-2000 (PC-16000) | GPU: HD 7970 | SSD: Corsair F60 | Monitor: Samsung PX2370 @ 1920x1080 | SC: SB X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional | OS: Win7 x64

Soulwalker

So let me get this straight, the only way that I can use the Storm Legion Presets is if I make a new character? I have a mage that I bought an extra role on, and it doesn't show up there. I would like to see what the road map is, to get an idea for a good build. Is this going to be resolved or is it just going to be left as is. I put a ticket in game for this, but it is still unresolved 5 days after putting it it.

Actually it sounds more like they're saying making a new character forces the souls to populate properly for your account. After that you should see them on all your characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Matikz View Post
    Actually it sounds more like they're saying making a new character forces the souls to populate properly for your account. After that you should see them on all your characters.
    This was the case for me.

Soulwalker

I can see the souls, what I would like is to be able to start a new role with the presets, or respec to the presets...i.e. Defiler for the cleric, spellblade for the mage, shocktrooper for the warrior, etc. I like to play a character with the presets first to get the feel, then start customizing the character afterwards.

Soulwalker

Sorry it is Deathright for cleric, but you get the idea.

Shadowlander

Presets don't appear for me in my existing characters.

I successfully created a new Spellblade.

I cannot select Spellblade for any of my existing LVL 30 mage.

Both are on the same shard: Greybriar

Soulwalker

Just bought the SL expansion. Got only souls, no char slots, no bag slots either....

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Paulon View Post
    Just bought the SL expansion. Got only souls, no char slots, no bag slots either....
    That's all you get with the expansion only. You must buy base + SL version to unlock slots and bags.

+ Reply to Thread