+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shards locked?

Soulwalker

Default Shards locked?

Is anyone currently not able to access the shards/servers? I was originally having connecting to the server issues but now every server is completely locked on my account and the one I last had my character. Is there any way to fix this or should I just wait it out?

Soulwalker

Default Same!

I've been having this problem since 11 am eastern time still the same for me

Patience my friend.. They're turning the primary's on first then the shards come second. It's technically still down.

Soulwalker

They've been doing maintenance on the NA shards. Just sit tight and wait if that's the region you're playing on and they'll be up soon.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by dragon5112 View Post
    Is anyone currently not able to access the shards/servers? I was originally having connecting to the server issues but now every server is completely locked on my account and the one I last had my character. Is there any way to fix this or should I just wait it out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Juritous View Post
    I've been having this problem since 11 am eastern time still the same for me
    It's Wednesday. It's patch day. The servers have been down since 8AM Pacific/11AM Eastern, and aren't expected to be up again until 2:30pm Eastern.

And yes, this happens every Wednesday, though the down time's usually shorter.
    Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales have probably not been rationalized due to puritanical reasons. If the freezing point in both scales was 0, then body temperature would be 66.6F. If it was 32 degrees, body temperature would be 69C.

Silly reason, no matter how you think of it.

See this thread ;P
    CLICK HERE FOR POST
    Tehjianna Starweaver
    Hailol, Threesprings, Deepwood PVe Servers and Faeblight
    ~~Practically all servers have a character I made, but my Main is DeepWood!

Mayelianna, Arylenna, Airey, Zartanya, Kynne, Aibanna Maeyara & Mayeli as wel ;P

Soulwalker

Default @Cydios

Do you have an estimate of how long it will be until they are back up?

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Juritous View Post
    Do you have an estimate of how long it will be until they are back up?
    From when you posted your last message, about 30 seconds.
    Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales have probably not been rationalized due to puritanical reasons. If the freezing point in both scales was 0, then body temperature would be 66.6F. If it was 32 degrees, body temperature would be 69C.

Silly reason, no matter how you think of it.

+ Reply to Thread