Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chronicle: A here rises bugs

Telaran

Default Chronicle: A here rises bugs

I have done this chronicle a few times and it seems to be ridden with bugs. Today I get to Stormwrath Titan on part three of blazing canons and he just stands there doing nothing. When you attack him he just regens his health the whole time and does nothing. I can't complete the chronicle at all. tried leaving and coming back etc. no go.

Soulwalker

Default same here

last nite i kept falling thru the world in the hero rises chron. exited, and went back in, same thing. constant falling. so this morning the instance is reset and now i get to the stormwrath titan and he doesn't attack and just regens his health.

Soulwalker

Similar issues. Constantly falling or ending up on a plattform where you can't leap from. Tried 5 times today with soft resets, always the same problem during the last bit. Additionally the whole chronicle feels extremely laggy. Only started since I transferred to the new server. Not impressed.

Soulwalker

Default buggy play since f2p

ever since f2p went live there are a lot of bugs. the lag is ridiculous. i get that they want us to transfer to a new shard, but really, no one saw this coming? Couldnt they have the shards up and running and then go live? limit the new players to joining the new shards? sigh. im finding it hard to continue paying for this. hoping it gets better.

Soulwalker

I had the same problems with this chronicle since the new NA clusters were made. I did 3 times on Saturday (I have 3 lvl 60). 2 of them had problems and on one everything was fine. The difference was the two I had problems were on a server listed as unknown. The character were everything was fine had the chronicle on Seastone. Hope that helps

Soulwalker

got the same problem, FIX PLS!

Shadowlander

yea same issues.

the titan one, i went out and came back in and it worked. i had to collect the balls again, but the titan was killable afterwards.

the last stage, wrong platform bug...couldn't get anything to work. called it a loss.

today, i got all the way to the end and downed the mothership. but after i pushed the exit suit button, instead of teleporting to the end chest, i just fell straight down. exit/enter and it was fine...but still a bug.

o btw, im on the new shard hailol.
    Last edited by rnbwtrout; 06-17-2013 at 02:49 AM.

Default Hero Rises Bugs

I've been having a terrible time trying to get through it, bug after bug after bug.

Soulwalker

Yep, 3rd time/day in a row that I have these issues. Come on Trion, keep it up!

Plane Walker

ah this sucks , 2nd time now . 2 days wasted .

Rift Disciple

same thing here, glad to see that F2P didnt affect the quality of the game... oh wait.

Trion also charged me real money for nothing yesterday. WTF. I really want to actually play this and buy things off the cash shop but if i have to do a chargeback i can kiss that good bye

PICK UP YOUR F**KING GAME TRION

Had these issues today. Appears to be related to the @unknown server issue.
    Guild progress T1 SL cleared. 4/4 GA, 3/3 IG 5/5 PB, 2/4 BoB @ EU Zaviel
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

Telaran

I've done this (or tried to, but couldn't) the past 3 days and it's amazing how broken this place is. Currently I'm having the problem where the Titan mob is invincible, but I've also clipped through Tempest Bay and was stuck under it, I've been instantly killed randomly, I've been stuck on the floating platforms many times where I have to relog, the mech suit doesn't always work for me, and if the suit does then the action bars don't. How can they even keep it in game if it's this broken?

Soulwalker

Default NA Clusters may or may not be the problem

I did wonder after the first 2 days of attempts without being able to complete it. I thought that perhaps the adjustments of clusters caused the problem when the chronicle attempted to create on a server no longer in our cluster.

However, yesterday (3rd day of futile attempts) I was actually on a real server twice and still could not complete it. After destroying 5/5 ships, I jumped and instead of landing on a platform to shoot the eye, it dropped me into Tempest Bay and the portal to go back into the sky phase was disabled.

I think I will just not attempt it anymore until they at least TRY to fix them.

I just made my first attempt at this Chronicle and I was not able to finish the event due to the above mentioned Titan bug. He just kept regenerating. Left the instance, re-entered, re-picked up the orbs and he still would not do anything but stand in place. What a bummer =/
    "I'm not sure where I am.. But it's much more fun this way!" ~Aazu

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast