+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hawkenz

Thread: Wolfsbane server lag

Soulwalker

Default Wolfsbane server lag

this lag is totally unacceptable, we are paying for something that has become unplayable due to over crowding of servers. please move some of the new people to a different server, or open a new server to accomidate the traffic.

I've been on Wolfsbane most of the day and experienced no lag. What kind of computer/connection are you running?

Soulwalker

we have been playing all day also, i have a 100 mb/s connection and amd/fx 6 core pc. i know it is not my pc because we were in a heroic dungeon and everybody had the issue.

Soulwalker

The lag isn't as noticeable if you soloing but try to run a expert. It was so bad that when the first boss in Exodus of the stor used decimate on me no one could interrupt it and when it went off it perma bugged the boss until someone left and we requed . this happened twice in a row. Also before anyone says "its your connection/commputer" ive never lagged in high/ultra settings before FTP and now even my chat has a delay.
    Last edited by Scyphoza; 06-13-2013 at 02:43 PM.

I'm on Deepwood and the lag is pretty bad for me right now. It's only when I'm in dungeons, but it's making healing really difficult. The chat is lagging too. :<

same...huge ability lag but good FPS..its weird...but now the character loading screen wont load....wtf....seriously you need to divert all these new people away from Wolfsbane and give us a playable server again...THANKS for your PROMPT and Swift response
    Chemicalimbalance - Rogue - Wolfsbane
    Sleep is Overrated

Soulwalker

A million times YES!....the lag or horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by KatFiveKnives View Post
    I've been on Wolfsbane most of the day and experienced no lag. What kind of computer/connection are you running?
    I was on earlier and the lag was non-existent so this is a more recent issue imo.
    Last edited by Johnfordeath; 06-13-2013 at 04:10 PM.

Soulwalker

Faeblight has the same issues.

+ Reply to Thread