+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Loyalty Issue - Confusion

Shadowlander

Default Loyalty Issue - Confusion

Okay, so I am a bit confused because I am now seeing that the issue with credits/loyalty not showing up has been resolved?

When I login, I get a splash page showing how much loyalty I have, fire works going off and the amount of Gems I have. This page has the correct amount of Loyalty on it. However, when I go into the store, the store does not reflect this amount. From the splash page, I should be well over 180,000 Loyalty, working my way through the orange tier now.

Is this fixed or not fixed? If fixed how do I get the loyalty I am missing?

Ascendant

So you're into the Orange page of Loyalty, but you mention 'gems'. The green gems are Credits, not Loyalty, there is to my knowledge no 'icon' for Loyalty nor does the number of Loyalty points appear in the 'Store', I've only seen it on the Loyalty page.

Go to the Home page and in the top right you'll see where you claim Loyalty rewards, the green gems you see everywhere else are Credits bought with cash or by trading in REX.

Trion have said there was a problem with Credits and Loyalty being awarded and they are working on it, I haven't seen them say they've completed that process so that may be why you have no Credits.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Khaiden View Post
    Okay, so I am a bit confused because I am now seeing that the issue with credits/loyalty not showing up has been resolved?

When I login, I get a splash page showing how much loyalty I have, fire works going off and the amount of Gems I have. This page has the correct amount of Loyalty on it. However, when I go into the store, the store does not reflect this amount. From the splash page, I should be well over 180,000 Loyalty, working my way through the orange tier now.

Is this fixed or not fixed? If fixed how do I get the loyalty I am missing?
    I know what your talking about! The consumed loyalty from the previous tier is not shown in the new tier. If you had 100 loyalty and tier one needed 75 loyalty then tier 2 would show 25 loyalty. It's similar to levels, when you ding your previous level xp is left and only the excess is carried over.

Shadowlander

This has nothing to do with Gems, I was referencing the splash page that poped up when you login that shows you how much loyalty and gems you have. This issue is about loyalty specifically. I have 18+ months that I subbed going into 2.3 which means I should have had 126,000 + Loyalty (not quite sure the exact months I have). The point is. I NEVER had over 126,000 loyalty to begin with.

I have since purchased $120.00 worth of Gems, which should now have added to the 126,000 + Loyalty I was owed.

This splash page that showed up when I first logged in DID have the correct amount of loyalty I was owed, but the Cash Shop did not reflect it.

Right now in the Cash Shop I am showing I have 83,112 Loyalty. This does not even cover the 126,000 + I should have gotten from my total months subbing.

Ascendant

/shrug

Okay, I'll stop trying to help since clearly I irked you when I saw you mention gems and thus thought you were thinking those were related to your problem. I suspect you're not looking at the loyalty tiers properly as caitie suggested, but hopefully someone else's assistance will be more acceptable to you.
    Last edited by Kerin; 06-13-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Shadowlander

So I went to my account page and I have exactly 18 months I subbed with in rift. So from the release of 2.3 I should have had 126,000 loyalty because of the 7k we were told we would get.

Kerin, I don't know how the tiers have anything to do with the problem I am having. I am missing loyalty, tons of it. The Tiers have nothing to do with it. It shows I have 83,112 in the experience bar you are talking about. When I should have a WHOLE lot more.

Shadowlander

Okay, finally figure it out. Loyalty resets back to 0 at each tier. For the love of this confusion Daglar, would you have them add an explanation for this in the cash store some how? This would probably save you TONS of headaches

Soulwalker

I also still have the missing loyalty issue.

I subbed 6 months when rift came out meaning I should have 6x7000 loyalty, in my Rift store I only have the first 3 rewards unlocked in green lvl and only 7700 towards the 4th reward.

Which works out to 16450 loyalty when I should have a total of 42000.

My main concern is if I add a sub or buy credits now thus giving me more loyalty, before this issue is fixed will it mess up the loyalty that I'm owed?

I'd like to spend more money on this game but as it is I'm not sure if I should.

Thanks for reading
    Last edited by Spacey; 06-19-2013 at 02:48 AM.

+ Reply to Thread