+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Anioz

Thread: Paypall bank account linked instant pay feature will not work from ingame!

Default Paypall bank account linked instant pay feature will not work from ingame!

After a lot of calling back and forth and own research methods which I will not go into, i am let to believe that all bank account linked pay-pal users cannot order credits from within the game of Rift because Pay-pal payment security settings are set to not allow this.

Pay-pal users who have their credit card linked to their pay-pal account will be able to order credits because of different security settings on their servers

A nice quick fix solution would be to make Rift account users able to buy credits from the manage account page on the website like buying/renewing your sub

Please comment if you experience this problem or not with a Pay-pal linked bank transfer account
    ~The Fate of any is greatly influenced by the fate of all~ Anioz

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Anioz View Post
    After a lot of calling back and forth and own research methods which I will not go into, i am let to believe that all bank account linked pay-pal users cannot order credits from within the game of Rift because Pay-pal payment security settings are set to not allow this.

Pay-pal users who have their credit card linked to their pay-pal account will be able to order credits because of different security settings on their servers

A nice quick fix solution would be to make Rift account users able to buy credits from the manage account page on the website like buying/renewing your sub

Please comment if you experience this problem or not with a Pay-pal linked bank transfer account
    I encountered a problem with Deep's Depot this morning. I tried to purchase a character rename and it won't go through. I have plenty of money in my bank account to cover the $10 fee for character renames. Oh and this is not a paypal transaction it's a card one.

Quote Originally Posted by cutebeka View Post
    I encountered a problem with Deep's Depot this morning. I tried to purchase a character rename and it won't go through. I have plenty of money in my bank account to cover the $10 fee for character renames. Oh and this is not a paypal transaction it's a card one.
    <-- Any input like this is greatly appreciated, any information you boys/girls can provide could greatly help Trions Tech team to properly address this very hateful problem !

-
    I've managed to solve the issue for me by simply getting a prepaid credit card, if you are only interested in paying for on-line services or site items, prepaid virtual cards exist as well!

Prepaid CC : You can physically hold this card, with or without work no problem available to all, in belgium there are PPCC's that can be bought and loaded on the same day and used right after, thus how I managed to get my *** saved for buying those credits.

Prepaid VCC: You can't hold this card, generally speaking it takes up to 3 days to process this kind of card because of the wire transfer needed to top it up, there are other options like using your existing ideal account for it but I haven't found any paypal payable ones as of so far. Having an existing ideal account would allow you to get this kind of card and top it up and use it on the same day as buying it.

Any extra information is greatly appreciated, please be clear about what you post and re-read before finalizing your submission, I've intentionally not mentioned any CC company as I do not know if that would be against rift forum policy.

If you have this problem please post your story with specific details so we can allow the fix to happen this year ^^
    ~The Fate of any is greatly influenced by the fate of all~ Anioz

+ Reply to Thread