+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cant transfer due to Coin lock

Default Cant transfer due to Coin lock

Hello I just got this game agian after a long break and wanted to test it out. But when I log in and try play I get an error message when i try log into my level 50 char, it says "you are logging into a shard the is reserved for trial accounts" then i get an option to transfer my char, but when I click transfer it says "cant transfer a coin locked char" so i cant really log into my character on cinderon server to remove the coin lock and neither can i play it so its stuck...

what do i do?

Sword of Telara

Click on the Coin Lock icon on your screen, go to your registered email account, get the code they've sent you, and enter it in the box on-screen in the game, and you should be good to go.

However, if you aren't able to get into the game to click on the coin lock button, your best bet is to go to https://support.trionworlds.com/ and submit a ticket there.
    Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales have probably not been rationalized due to puritanical reasons. If the freezing point in both scales was 0, then body temperature would be 66.6F. If it was 32 degrees, body temperature would be 69C.

Silly reason, no matter how you think of it.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Chantillary View Post
    Click on the Coin Lock icon on your screen, go to your registered email account, get the code they've sent you, and enter it in the box on-screen in the game, and you should be good to go..
    He hasn't got that far yet, if his description is complete.

@Aedivia: you'll need to log a character into the game to get to remove the coin lock, then you can transfer.

The fact the server is flagged as 'trial' doesn't prevent you logging in existing characters, they just can't leave Sanctum or Meridian, as appropriate to their faction, there's a button on the dialog offering the transfer which bypasses that and allows you to continue logging in the character normally.
    Last edited by Kerin; 05-29-2013 at 05:57 AM.

Rift Chaser

can you create a new char and undo the coin lock then move the toon

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by vaddar View Post
    can you create a new char and undo the coin lock then move the toon
    I'm not sure if you can actually create new characters on such a server.

I'm also not sure if this is actually a bug, some days ago several servers were marked 'Trial', for example both EU-EN PVE servers were! It turned out these were false alarms, maybe that's happened again.
    Last edited by Kerin; 05-29-2013 at 06:22 AM.

thanks alot guys, i solved the problem with your help

+ Reply to Thread