Default 2 problems

hi, i got not 1 but TWO problems :P

first is /equipslot command:

/equipslot off hand *item* -> invalid slot off
    /equipslot offhand *item* -> invalid slot offhand
    /equipslot off_hand *item* -> invalid slot off_hand
    /equipslot off.hand *item* -> invalid slot off.hand
    /equipslot [off hand] *item* -> invalid slot [off

etc, how do i use that command for slots with 2word names?

2nd:

i want to make a boxed bar, nor 12:1 nor 1:12 , but 2:6 or 2:4 ... is that ANYhow possible?

thank you
    Last edited by bellatos; 04-29-2013 at 07:44 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator carramus's Avatar

Hello. To answer your first question, you will enter your macro like this : /equipslot 2 (item name). An easy way to add the item name is by left click and dragging the item to the macro window, it will automatically add the item name to the end of the macro. You would use slots 1, 2, 3, etc. to finish the list of items.

The second part is maybe not what you want but the only way that i know of, go to Settings > Interface > Action Bars, then drop down to how many bars you want and also uncheck the box next to Always Show All Action Bars. This will hide the unused boxes, then you can Edit Layout and move and resize the action bars to make a 3x6 or 4x4 or whatever you would like.

Hope this helps!

Soulwalker

now i can macro my gear

ty

edit: by resize you mean rescale or can you actually reduce number of slots on bars? if so, how? xD i only figured how to flip them horizontal/vertical
    Last edited by bellatos; 04-29-2013 at 04:11 PM.

You can use /saveequip and /loadequip to instantly change entire sets of gear, you don't need to do it slot by slot.

If you uncheck the box that says 'Always Show All Action Bars' then any slots on your action bars that don't have an ability will be invisible, so you can clean up any clutter that might result from empty action slots.
    Nope.

Soulwalker

i am making macros to put in bars so i can just click to equip set :P so i can be lazy later :P

but ty for sugestion about bars, that might just work

Quote Originally Posted by bellatos View Post
    i am making macros to put in bars so i can just click to equip set :P so i can be lazy later :P

but ty for sugestion about bars, that might just work
    If you are going to swpa out more than 1 item per macro, then I highly recommend the already mentioned /saveequip and /loadequip as they save the whole gear set. If you put 5 items in one macro via /equipslot x, then it takes 5 times as long to finish swapping gear than one simple /loadequip.

+ Reply to Thread