+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "account is forbidden" trion read this.

Shadowlander

Default "account is forbidden" trion read this.

This is my second time getting account is foridden... First time it was for a reason (botting) and this time I just suddenly came in middle of wf.

I am running raptr when I play, not sure should it affect. Anyway, please trion fix this ****, you dont know how frustated its to pay for this game and this is what I get...

If this really keeps happening, im never going to touch this game anymore... Even I like rift alot.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Arenos View Post
    This is my second time getting account is foridden... First time it was for a reason (botting) and this time I just suddenly came in middle of wf.

I am running raptr when I play, not sure should it affect. Anyway, please trion fix this ****, you dont know how frustated its to pay for this game and this is what I get...

If this really keeps happening, im never going to touch this game anymore... Even I like rift alot.

hahahha, NO! I didnt came middle of wf ;) you know what I mean. I was going to write "it"

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Arenos View Post

Yeah, sorry pal /careface - you botted, far as I'm concerned you broke the EULA and should consider yourself damn lucky you got back in at all, whatever happens after that, I'd Shut The **** Up if I were you.
    Last edited by Xashiena; 01-17-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Nm /tenchars
    Last edited by Baramos; 01-17-2013 at 03:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread