+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Instance lag

Default Instance lag

i usually dont have any lag of any sort, but recently i started to notice a slight delay (0.5 sec, playing a rogue, icewatch server) in abilities firing after the gcd, this only happens when in an instance, be it a dungeon or raid, the new chronicle doesnt seem to be affected by this, its not fps lag cause even during zone events with 100 people around me i dont have this issue
    Last edited by Moloch; 12-20-2012 at 03:23 AM.

can confirm its only in raids/dungeons, you switched the EU servers for em trion? where abilities fire constantly when spamming a key outside of them (even with 15-20fps), inside instances theres always like a 0.5sec delay before firing it again (with 50+ fps), ran around while doing so, checked latency and that is fluid, so its definitely not fps/latency lag, its like playing without the short ability que setting
    Last edited by Moloch; 12-26-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Rift Disciple

Greybriar player here: same issue. My DPS went from 11k in raids to 7k due to the ability lag in the last 1-2 weeks. I hit a button, press my next skill for queue up and gcd ends...2nd ability doesn't fire off for .5 seconds. Add that into a long rotation and you begin to understand why my dps numbers are horrible. Annoyingly this seems to only be affecting me though in terms of my raid group. All the other warriors are doing their normal dps numbers while I bang away with my very well known rotation and get 1/2 what they do. I've paid up until next October, but I haven't been enjoying myself at all and will probably have to bow out of my raid group soon if it doesn't change.

+ Reply to Thread