+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mentoring down not letting you get credit for killing Rift creatures for guild quest

Rift Disciple

Default Mentoring down not letting you get credit for killing Rift creatures for guild quest

I was doing the quild quest to kill 1000 Rift creatures and have done it before, I would just mentor down to 3 levels above what I was killing and got credit for kills, and do it from invasion to invasion.

Now when I mentor down, I no longer can get credit for kills even if I mentor to the same level as the foe.

I have logged in and out and restarted the game still does not work.

Rift Disciple

Update;

I also noticed that when playing on my level 50 cleric and solo fighting level 49-50 Rift creatures, that were yellow not green, defending a point, often (not always) I was only getting credit for the boss invader kills.

In Shimmersand this morning there was an earth invasion and I was defending a point where level 49's Rift earth creatures were attacking and I was not not getting any credit at all for the kills toward the guild quest.

So not only can't I mentor down for credit it appears some Rift creatures do not give credit at all.

However was able to finish off the quest by just closing Rifts instead, as that seemed to give credit for every kill.
    Last edited by Cobaltius; 12-20-2012 at 05:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread