+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frequent random disconnects since 12/4/12 update

Default Frequent random disconnects since 12/4/12 update

Since the patch I am being disconnected randomly, worst when using Meridian NPCs but, not good anywhere. Never had a problem with this at all before and, nothing else has changed as far as my connection or my computer.
    Life is what you make it so make it good, even when it isn't.

Soulwalker

Same here i've been disconnected now about 7 times - game constantly freezing up then disconnecting - once disconnected i'm unable to login - the same thing happens after every patch - i've yet to subscirbe to this game but at this rate i'll be cancelling before the 1st one is taken from my account - so very very annoying

Soulwalker

kicked out yet again and unable to log in this is just not good enough - get your act together trion

It seems to have cleared up late last night. It might have been DNS problems in Dallas. I had problems with a couple of sites during that time, so might not have been Trion this time.
    Life is what you make it so make it good, even when it isn't.

Soulwalker

Default Not Happy

It has gotten progressively worse for me. I can barely stay connected for 10mins at this point.
    My rig and network are perfect.It's on your end Trion,not ours.
    Can we get an acknowledgment on this Admin??
    Are you aware that this problem exsists?
    When can we expect this issue to be fixed?

Default Post your System Specs

I to have been having serious crashing issues especially when trying to port into TB. I did the Volans event last night and started crashing about every minute or 2 through out the event (I believe my best run was solid 7 minutes without crashing.

Now it seems I didn't have a problem up until i updated my radeon drivers to the most recent version (previously I had been running the drivers from july). Previous to the update I was crashing only when I tried porting, but now it has become even more frequent.

I am not at home atm to run a dxdiag I will post that later but currently my system specs are as follows:
    Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 965
    Memory: 16GB DDR3 1333MHz
    Video: Crossfire x2 ATI Radeon HD 5750 Series 1 gig
    Video Drivers: Catalyst v. 12.10 (6.14.0010.7270)

This is the best I can do atm. The rest of you should drop your system speccs, so we can see if it is somehow related. I will copy my Dxdiag file tonight when I get home.
    Last edited by kliknik; 12-07-2012 at 12:31 PM.
    "Overall we want the various callings to be competitive with each other in their comparative roles. There isnít a mandate that Rogues do more damage than Warriors or that Mages be the best ranged damage in the game. Ideally we would like to see players with equivalent skill, gear, planar attunement, buffs etc be equally effective at damage, tanking or healing." - Kervik

+ Reply to Thread