Closed Thread

Thread: rift giving options for EU shards and not NA shards

Soulwalker

Default rift giving options for EU shards and not NA shards

Hello,

I just reformatted my laptop and installed rift once again. now After login i am shown the EU shards and not the North american shards, what do i do how do i go back to my server. I have chars on Latheys

Ascendant

on the starter (where you login) there is a tab "settings" there you can change to usa.

Soulwalker

Default Thanks

Thanks for the info, figured that out just after the original post by looking around. I was though surprised and happy to see that i can go to the EU Shards(or is that not possible) if i wanted, I dont think WOW allowed that.
    Last edited by unraan; 11-07-2012 at 01:49 AM.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by unraan View Post
    I was though surprised and happy to see that i can go to the EU Shards(or is that not possible) if i wanted
    You can indeed play on an EU Shard, but....you will have to start a new char, you cannot transfer an existing char from NA to EU and ofc, the converse applies, you cannot transfer from EU to NA

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    You can indeed play on an EU Shard, but....you will have to start a new char, you cannot transfer an existing char from NA to EU and ofc, the converse applies, you cannot transfer from EU to NA
    well that condition is totally acceptable as of now .... the next awesome thing will be to have a Mac client for Rift

Closed Thread