Closed Thread

Thread: 1 UI element not staying in place, 1 character only

Default 1 UI element not staying in place, 1 character only

I have recently been leveling a rogue and as of like yesterday the "Notification Messages" element has not been working correctly. For simplicity i had it in the very center of my screen so i never had to look anywhere to see how i was progressing with whatever i was doing. But now for some reason all those messages are appearing crammed in the top left of my screen. I never set that and the really interesting part is when ever i click "Edit Layout" that "Notification Messages" box briefly flashes in the top left corner then appears how i set it when i made the character. Furthermore if i have Edit Layout open during a quest in progress everytime there is progress, the "notification messages" box briefly moves itself into the top left then returns to where i set it.

What happened? how do i make the Notification Messages box stay where i set it and how can i stop whatever is happening from happening again

Also i have played my cleric and dont recall seeing this issue on it

Manchester, England

Having the exact same problem myself, it seemed to have started after the last patch.

Closed Thread