+ Reply to Thread

Thread: serious problem

Default serious problem

would call rift but its seems that its to late.
    logged in earlier today,logged out
    ssaw that there was an update got the update,it was the one saying that the maze was removed.
    loged out,came back reloaded rift and got in no problems,got a new keyboard,was gonna try it out,went afk for a bit came back and it looked like rift logged me out.
    restart the computer try to get into rift saw that a new patch was out,got the patch to suddenly be taken to a movie and it appears that i have lost every single character I have and all my stuff,its like Im completly starting from scratch--how do we fix this problem now,how this problem is fixed will say a lot.
    I want my stuff and charater back its over a years worth of work that I have put in also the phone app stuff is like gone.
    again I need this fixed very quickly.

Your shard selection probably got switched somehow. Just go into the shard list and select whichever has characters on it.

did that,wasent the problem,still dont know what the problems was.I had to reload the game 3 times and it still didnt work,it looked like I had lost it all.I was seeing the begining movie then beening asked to pick a shard and was told what my settings were.
    on the fourth try the game loaded correctly and I had all my stuff,very scary,dont have a clue what caused it,but i did get a fatal error message but didnt get the number it went so fast.
    so for now everythings noraml again.

+ Reply to Thread