+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In-game Petition system not working and I have a problem

Soulwalker

Default In-game Petition system not working and I have a problem

I am unable to open a new petition. Whenever I hit the New Issue button, I get the message, Failed to update petition. I am having an issue where my experience seems to be locked for no reason that I can figure out. The experience lock check box isnt checked. And I only have 800 Planar Attument points. I am not sure why I cant gain experince. Please help me with both issues. Thank you.

First of all where and on what are you trying to get XP? Second turn the XP messages on, then you will see what you get. 1k XP is not going to make a huge jump in the bar and 100-200 is not noticeable at all until you kill 5-10 of that mob.
    Life is what you make it so make it good, even when it isn't.

Soulwalker

It doesn't matter where I am. I am on my level 50 Warrior. Trying to get Planar Attunement experience. No matter what I am killing or what quest I am doing, I am not getting experience. My experience bar, when moused over, says that my experience is locked and that I can not currently gain experience. It is as if I had the no experience gain box checked in options, which I do not. In fact the experience box in options is greyed out. I could not check it if I wanted. The strange part is, when I have rested experience I can gain experience till the rested runs out, then my experience locks again and I am unable to gain any experience once again. Since I am only at 800 AP points I am no where near the cap and there is no reason I shouldn't be able to continue gaining experience.

+ Reply to Thread