+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SanguineDeath

Thread: No longer obtaining "bonus" plaques.

Soulwalker

Default No longer obtaining "bonus" plaques.

Unless something changed, there seems to be an issue with the guild perk granting +45% chance on additional plaque drops.

I've had bad luck before, but this time it was extended to my guild mates as well.

After running all of our chronicles we had noticed that not a single one of us obtained a bonus drop on any of the bosses or chests. I understand we're fighting an RNG system, but we normally come out with at least a few extras during each run, but as of the hotfix (or possibly before) that's no longer the case.

I didn't see this mentioned elsewhere, so I apologize if it's working as intended or I simply missed the changes.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by xJackelx View Post
    Unless something changed, there seems to be an issue with the guild perk granting +45% chance on additional plaque drops.

I've had bad luck before, but this time it was extended to my guild mates as well.

After running all of our chronicles we had noticed that not a single one of us obtained a bonus drop on any of the bosses or chests. I understand we're fighting an RNG system, but we normally come out with at least a few extras during each run, but as of the hotfix (or possibly before) that's no longer the case.

I didn't see this mentioned elsewhere, so I apologize if it's working as intended or I simply missed the changes.
    Did manage to find this as well: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...hronicles.html

Seems to be similar to what I'm seeing, and was popping up back in November.

General of Telara SanguineDeath's Avatar

You need to repent for your sins and pray to the RNG gods:

Prayer to the RNG gods

Let us bow our heads.

Our father, who art in random, only Trion knows his name, thy dungeons come, our randoms run, in Meridian, as it is in Sanctum.

Give us this day, our valor points & forgive us our rolls, as we forgive those who roll against us.

Lead us not into a failed pug, but deliver us if we get one, for thine is the true boss, the judgement of our gear, forever and ever...amen.

Plane Touched

Have been seeing a much reduced rate on the bonus marks/plaques in all areas of the game since 1.8 hit myself. Having killed thousands of bosses previous to 1.8 I think I have some idea of how random it can be but now it is definitely more so.

+ Reply to Thread