+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FPS Issue

Soulwalker

Default FPS Issue

I started rift about a week ago and my computer ran it on high graphics with 38-44 fps after the patch today my fps started to jump from 32 to 25 giving me lagg spikes! I've sent 2 support messages and have yet to get a response, they were sent 4 hours ago. I shut my computer down for 20 minutes and started it back up and now my FPS wont rise above 17. Is this happening to everyone or just me if you know of a solution please let me know.

Soulwalker

Yeah I'm having the same exact issues and your same exact circumstances! Came back to the game early last week, and after this patch today my game is running like i have an Intel 1 processor or something... hell of a thing to come back to =/
    Last edited by ash811; 03-21-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Soulwalker

Okay sorry im retracting my post, I fixed my problem lol

This morning i left my computer on so my computer would download the patch while i went to class, but i turned my power settings in Windows to power saver mode so my pc would goto sleep after about an hour.

Well in my ignorance i had no clue that those power saver plans actually do more than just turn the monitor off and put the computer to sleep, so when i switched back to high performance it instantly corrected my FPS issue, so i feel pretty stupid atm >.<

Rift Chaser

You found your problem on your own.. so your stupidness can be forgiven

Soulwalker

I've re-installed this game and still get bad fps my computer isn't on power saver so that isn't the problem. Congrats on your fix hope I can find one

+ Reply to Thread