+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dogwood

Thread: So I try to come back to Rift.. Only to login and see this garbage.. are you kidding?

Soulwalker

Default So I try to come back to Rift.. Only to login and see this garbage.. are you kidding?

http://i41.tinypic.com/28vx5ia.jpg

So not only am I forced to move servers but I lose all of my character names held since launch... GREAT MOVE Trion.. Needless to say im not going to be paying for another sub. What a joke..

Ascendant

what do you propose Trion should have done? Left a dead server open just in case you came back? Man up and transfer to another server... oh wait.. you have already dummy spit and quit again nevermind.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour View Post
    what do you propose Trion should have done? Left a dead server open just in case you came back? Man up and transfer to another server... oh wait.. you have already dummy spit and quit again nevermind.
    When it forces people to do this, no it wasn't the best move. Might as well have just deleted my toons.

Champion

So they should keep shards open just for you and those who quit, in case you might come back?

Servers close, others open, if your not in game anymore and left long time ago then your demand are not really valid. The world don't stop moving just because you do

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by leaa View Post
    So they should keep shards open just for you and those who quit, in case you might come back?

Servers close, others open, if your not in game anymore and left long time ago then your demand are not really valid. The world don't stop moving just because you do
    It's not my fault they can't maintain a subscriber base, if you're going to introduce a new F2P Trial mode, you make new servers, not inconvenience thousands of paying players to do so.

Plane Touched

New "dumbest thread in awhile" award!

LOL at this kid.....

All normal players are asking for server merges and that special kid want to open new servers when there is already several dead servers.

I have 1 suggestion for you.... Get back to school!
    _______****Warrior - Yes it's me!****_________

Telaran

The only cool name you lost was a toon you barely played. I mean were you THAT attached to "optimo"?

You don't have to transfer, though it does suck nobody else is on. I held out hope on Freeholme, expecting waves of trial accounts that never appeared. Then I transferred and got a free name change.

Why should they force someone else to name change on the shard you're moving to? It's your problem.

+ Reply to Thread