+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Big problem in game

Soulwalker

Default Big problem in game

Hi folks,
    So, I have a bit of a problem, and I'm looking for help. I've searched all over and can't seem to find anything like this.

I can log into the game just fine, and load my characters just fine. However, when I get into the game, I am unable to use any abilities, items, mounts etc. Additionally, I can move my character, and can see other people moving around, but I am unable to interact with anything or anyone, including PMs, general chats, NPCs/quest givers and the like. I am not "coin locked," I have used my account at other locations, but in my apartment, I have this problem. I have no problems in any other games whatsoever. I just started up a new subscription on Saturday after not having played for a couple months, and this is really frustrating me, as I seem to have wasted my money. Can anyone help me out?

Furthermore, I should mention that this started happening on Sunday. I logged in the first time and played for about an hour on a brand new character. I logged off for a while, and when I came back, I transferred my old character from my old server, and this problem started. I reinstalled the game later that day, and when I logged in I could play just fine. Then the next day, the problem was back again, but this time, I had a friend log into my account, and he moved my character around, and I was able to play just fine. That brings us to today, and I've tried reinstalling, and having friends play on my characters, but to no avail this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathgarr View Post
    I have used my account at other locations, but in my apartment, I have this problem.
    Just for clarification, this problem only exists on a specific computer?
    ‘If your enemy comes to speak bearing a sword, open your door to him and speak, but keep your own sword at hand. If he comes to you empty-handed, greet him the same way. But if he comes to you bearing gifts, stand on your walls and cast stones down on him.’

Soulwalker

Yes, just my computer on my apartment building's internet.

+ Reply to Thread