+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I can log on but when I get to the the screen to create a toon it's blank

Soulwalker

Default Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    I had this problem a few months back. Was a fault with my ISP which they fixed.
    Is that hard to fix? I know my way around computers so so, I have had hear some many different story like RIFT messed up everything in the last patch they just put out I have been reading the forms all night and I still haven't found an answer sadly. I kinda feel like I waited money on this game but I hear it was great so I thought id give it a try.

Have you tried reinstalling? Maybe it's a video issue? Not sure what to say, as many people do not have the issue...

Soulwalker

Default Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenevar View Post
    Have you tried reinstalling? Maybe it's a video issue? Not sure what to say, as many people do not have the issue...
    Yeah I am reinstalling the game as we speak I went to the web site and got the down load I really hope it fixes the problems I am having, I can't thank you enough for you time and all the advice you have giving me, I am really crossing my fingers on this one, I checked to see if my account is active and it says it payed for and ready to play I am just not sure, I am waiting on my power cored for my laptop that should be here on sat and I never had problems with it playing rift before but as of waiting I am having to use my dads desk top that fill with with a bunch of programs at the moment but every time I log in I don't have any lag problems I just can't get my attack bars up or my mini map going to see what I need to do, It's getting frustrating and I am doing my best to no punch the screen lol but I really wanted to get some play time in even though its 4:17am here I was really excited and now I am kinda bummed out. But like I said before thanks again for taking your time talking with me and try to help me trouble shoot this problem.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Learntoswim1313 View Post
    Is that hard to fix? I know my way around computers so so, I have had hear some many different story like RIFT messed up everything in the last patch they just put out I have been reading the forms all night and I still haven't found an answer sadly. I kinda feel like I waited money on this game but I hear it was great so I thought id give it a try.
    My isp had a fault in the system somewhere. It was affecting other things as well as rift.

Sorry i couldnt help any further.

Soulwalker

Default It's ok

All good no need to say sorry, I got in then died but I can't find my body because none of my mini maps are up or the attack lol I have been surching for a good hour now, I am about to give up and see if my dad can help me before he has to go to work around 6:30 am lol like I said thanks again

RIFT Customer Support Representative

Default Missing characters or UI

This post may not apply to everyone, but those of you who this does apply to this is normally a very easy fix. Just o clarify for those of you who log into the game and there is only a background, no characters, no UI or any previous characters created. This issue is a driver related issue with one of two things. Make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date with the latest version. If these drivers are up to date also make sure that you update Direct X from Microsoft's website. This issue issue is generally fixed by these updates. If for any reason this does not fix the issue please contact Support for additional assistance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2